Rangers vs St Mirren 2nd February

Former top EPL referee Dermot Gallagher confirms that Andrew Dallas got 3 out of 4 penalties correct.

But what does he know cry the PnBers.....

Thats the same Dermot Gallagher who told us that jack had fouled Rogic in the build up to Ntchams goal in the derby game this season at paradise. Bobs still moaning about that being a foul on jack. But what does he know......

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 03/02/2019 at 12:27, Mordecai said:

I don't even think that Dallas was particularly biased yesterday, I just think he's incompetent.

The list of basic mistakes season after season is becoming very long. John Hughes was right when he said Dallas is not ready for referee professional football. As I wrote further back Dallas should be a concern to all clubs. 

The worst thing about referees in this country is the absolute lack of thinking time they give themselves. I mean how often have we seen Dallas or Collum almost tripping over themselves to give a free kick and get a yellow card out?

It's not just one ref either, it's all of them. It must be getting coached. Dallas had the whistle at his mouth for the 2nd pen before Defoe had even hit the ground. 

It's not a conspiracy simple fact is Dallas is not up to the job. Watch the Celtic penalty in the League cup final against Aberdeen. 

Immediately followed by the one he gave St Johnstone v hearts. A terrible referee.

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

It really doesn’t. The Rangers player jumps into the box, but that doesn’t count as the foul, if there was one, continuing into the box.

Tansey clearly pulls him down in the box, it's a clear cut penalty.

I was listening to BBC sportsound tonight and they were interviewing ex Ref Steve Conroy, most of it was about Refs and who they support ect ect but what he did say was that he believed no ref ever went out to intentionally give decisions to one team or not give them to a certain team based on which team they support and i believe him. Most of them are just shit.

14 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Can you remember the challenge Scott Allan puts in on Jordan Rossiter at Easter Road? emoji38.png
Dallas literally three yards away.

Not sure that was a foul, we'll give Andrew the benefit of the doubt on that one.  

Gets worse every time you see it, 

2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

How can you possibly even believe that yourself? For goodness sake, watch it again and again and again.....

Dermot Gallagher is a Rangers hater and he seems to think it was a penalty. 

Personally I thought it was the poorest decision of the 5 but will watch it again after hearing  the exact ruling 

Archived