Rangers vs St Mirren 2nd February

1 hour ago, BobWilliamson said:

Can’t disagree with that but then again others will say running to your own fans as Forrest did leads to crushing in the crowd.

I wasn’t being funny in previous post. None of the 3 Morelos incidents were worthy of a Red card. Of course they could have been three bookings but you can’t re referee a game. Only certain offences can be dealt with. Kind of similar to Candieas not being allowed to appeal his ridiculous second yellow 

No booking for morelos during the pitch invision at livvy bob?

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Munoz said:

Aye , get hit by coins. 

NINTCHDBPICT0004382121302.jpg

I suggest you read the two match threads.

Rangers posters utterly  condemn the arsehole that did that.

Many St Mirren posters condemn the arsehole who hit Morelos  but as many joke about it and try and pass the blame onto the player 

14 minutes ago, bennett said:

Former top EPL referee Dermot Gallagher confirms that Andrew Dallas got 3 out of 4 penalties correct.

But what does he know cry the PnBers.....

In fairness I’m usually crying that. He has no love for Rangers and surprised at that. 

I take it the first and third were penalties but I’m struggling to see which of the other two were 

26 minutes ago, bennett said:

1st was a pen

2nd wasn't and 3rd and 4th were.

The third is certainly debatable, but the fourth? Even if you give the Rangers player the benefit of the doubt that he didn’t dive, how can anyone that actually is blessed with sight, see that as being a foul inside the box?

2 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

Can’t disagree with that but then again others will say running to your own fans as Forrest did leads to crushing in the crowd.

I wasn’t being funny in previous post. None of the 3 Morelos incidents were worthy of a Red card. Of course they could have been three bookings but you can’t re referee a game. Only certain offences can be dealt with. Kind of similar to Candieas not being allowed to appeal his ridiculous second yellow 

You do realise that no player on the planet can appeal a second yellow unless it is mistaken identity or simulation. And if I remember correctly, although you say that the Rangers player was not allowed to appeal, his team DID appeal on the grounds of mistaken identity.

14 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

The third is certainly debatable, but the fourth? Even if you give the Rangers player the benefit of the doubt that he didn’t dive, how can anyone that actually is blessed with sight, see that as being a foul inside the box?

Watch it again, it continues into the box.

45 minutes ago, bennett said:

1st was a pen

2nd wasn't and 3rd and 4th were.

Just seen them on the news. I thought one was clearly a five and two started outside the box, with the ball or players falling across the line. I'd got bored by the time they showed the fifth claim and the Celtic celebration incidents.

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

Watch it again, it continues into the box.

It really doesn’t. The Rangers player jumps into the box, but that doesn’t count as the foul, if there was one, continuing into the box.

Archived