Rangers vs St Mirren 2nd February

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looked like the handbaw carried on into the box. 

Defoe got straight back to his feet and never claimed for a pen, just the usual sour grapes when Sevco get a win.

Really. Do we know the rules at all. The first infringement is the handball, which occurs outside the box. If he picks the ball up in the centre circle and runs into the box with it, the whistle might go before he reaches the box.

Wonder if Dallas might get quietly retired after that? I remember it happening with Eddie Smith after his performances in games involving Celtic. I think the official story was that he was injured.

38 minutes ago, GAD said:

Wonder if Dallas might get quietly retired after that? I remember it happening with Eddie Smith after his performances in games involving Celtic. I think the official story was that he was injured.

Despite the shite yesterday, that Nakamura decision still makes me angry.

7 minutes ago, Silvio said:

Despite the shite yesterday, that Nakamura decision still makes me angry.

It was always the Haining sending off at Parkhead that wound me up the most, especially when the cheating c**t refused to overturn it on appeal.

Until yesterday Eddie Smith was the only ref I'd seen in Scottish football where there was absolutely no doubt he was cheating rather than just incompetent and weak.

32 minutes ago, Silvio said:

:green:green

3 things:

1) Do they actually have any self awareness of how fucking hilariously stupid that wee ceremony is? 

2) Do they make Celtic's board toast the queen when they are the first home mat h of the year? 

3) Why is Stewart Gilmour there on the backgroubd? Fair enough if he's an invited guest but he isn't exactly on pally pally terms with the members of our current board or Fitzy. 

15 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

3 things:

1) Do they actually have any self awareness of how fucking hilariously stupid that wee ceremony is? 

2) Do they make Celtic's board toast the queen when they are the first home mat h of the year? 

3) Why is Stewart Gilmour there on the backgroubd? Fair enough if he's an invited guest but he isn't exactly on pally pally terms with the members of our current board or Fitzy. 

It's the loving cup mate, everyone is friends due to power of love. 

3 things:

1) No, none. A complete shower of oddballs.

2) Yes.

3) It's the loving cup mate, everyone is friends due to power of love. 

6 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

He should be sacked for missing the 5th

Andrews still learning, we'll let him off that one.

7 minutes ago, Munoz said:

No , because he is a cheating kunt ya kunt. 

No, your players were incompetent.

5 minutes ago, Munoz said:

New levels of cheating from the SFA , and new levels of denial from The Rangers fans. Next they'll be saying that they didn't walk away from their dying club.

Cheating :lol:

Sevco reference :lol:

Munz is takng this well....

Look, it doesn't matter how much The Rangers are favoured by the SFA now. As i'm sure we can all agree that it's not the same club that was favoured by them pre-2012, even if they try so hard to pretend that it is.

Personally, I think every club should start chucking their games against Celtic, to ensure they win the league. That will really trigger the powers that be.

If we'd be holding on for a 0-0 at 85mins and Dallas had awarded one of these penalties then I'd understand folk wanting to shout cheat.

As it happens Rangers were miles ahead of us, and despite us moving the ball quite well at times we never threatened. Did we have a shot on target?? 

These decisions didn't affect the outcome.

This does however blow out the water Gerrard's ludicrous assertion that referees have been against them. I've noticed he's doubled down and said they should have actually had 5 penalties. At least he has a sense of humour. Or maybe he'd just been back on the loving cup before his interview.

Archived