Rangers vs St Mirren 2nd February

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Were any of the 4 penalties actually penalty offences?

I don't think there was much argument over the first one. Defoe was going nowhere and Erhahon stupidly committed himself. 

The other 3 though were increasingly mental. 

1 minute ago, Jambomo said:

I meant in an actual rule-book sense more than a funny handshake, pint down the Crown Bar sense.

I think it states very clearly in the SFA handbook that non-fouls outside the box are stonewall penalties for The Rangers at Ibrox.

It seems like the world is against us. I’ve watched footage. It’s not just today, it’s been happening for a good while. I believe it’s been happening for years. I don’t think we ever get anything to go for us. Someone should give me answers on that. Slippy G, Aug 2018

Since then 11 pens in 24 games.

It seems like the world is against us. I’ve watched footage. It’s not just today, it’s been happening for a good while. I believe it’s been happening for years. I don’t think we ever get anything to go for us. Someone should give me answers on that. Slippy G, Aug 2018

Since then 11 pens in 24 games.

11 in 24? That is ridiculous.

Instead of trying to defend and giving away all these pens the St Mirren team should really have been just blootering the oncoming attackers in the testicles and even clawing at them at the right opportunity. 

Guest Bob Mahelp

You do wonder how long Andrew Dallas is going to be allowed to continue in his personal quest to utterly devastate Scottish football. Every single game he referees descends into chaos. 

I reckon he'll get another 20 years. 

10 minutes ago, houston_bud said:

"We're" is two words. It's a contraction. 

Losing the game and losing the grammar?

'we're' is one word.  The clue is in what you said - it's*, indeed, a contraction of two words in to one.

*one word.

Archived