Rangers vs St Mirren 2nd February

The match itself should be a procession.

Will the Dundee-Hamilton axis of evil, in which we saw fans of both clubs supporting Hibs today, continue on Saturday?  I'd be disappointed if it did.  Large glass of toilet duck to the first poster who says, "I'd rather get relegated than wish your club a win" or some such diddy bollox.

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

The match itself should be a procession.

Will the Dundee-Hamilton axis of evil, in which we saw fans of both clubs supporting Hibs today, continue on Saturday?  I'd be disappointed if it did.  Large glass of toilet duck to the first poster who says, "I'd rather get relegated than wish your club a win" or some such diddy bollox.

You should be used to processions. Hopefully POPEscu will stand up to the forces of darkness. 

I almost thought you were going to burst into song when you mentioned Dundee and Hamilton. 

3 minutes ago, Hendo said:

You should be used to processions. Hopefully POPEscu will stand up to the forces of darkness. 

I almost thought you were going to burst into song when you mentioned Dundee and Hamilton. 

That never even occurred to me when I started the thread...

When the paisley saints were in financial shite in the 90s they had a rights issue or some such to pay the debts. An impecunious pal of mine has his share certificate framed in his living room. He was under no illusion as to its worth.

Ra peepul walked away.

Come on you stripey c***s.

Amazed that the thick fud is still the **** manager. We'll get beat here as we'll be too afraid to attack what is a very poor and unimaginative rangers team.  Looking forward to be reunited with all the angry folk that sit round the away end at Ibrox. 

Wonder if that 8-figure £1m bid will come in for Morelos before the window shuts. 

49 minutes ago, Munoz said:

This thread is the tribute act. 

Setting that aside, what are your views on how Saturday will pan out?

I'm hoping we'll field a team similar to the one which saw off Livi so anything less than 3 points will be unacceptable..

I'm hopeful our last couple of additions to the squad can bring some physicality to the fold. We really need some height up front , and Jackson could do with a partner to help him out. That said,  I'm doubtful we'll go with 2 up top in this fixture.  

If we can keep them out in the early stages,  it wont be long before their fans get on the teams back. If we lose an early goal , it'll be a long afternoon. 

2-1 Saints.

Archived