Dunfermline vs Ross County - 2nd February

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First half was decent Scully making a great save at 0-0 and then Bruce looked a great threat going forward, the linesman in front of the NW was a clown keeping his flag down for the boy clearly off side when he scored and then putting it up for the boy who was well on side and it was a decent finish, then I though when Scully made his great one on one at his near post and then Longridge cleared the balls we might have a chance t get back into the game but then we took off our front two, if Anderson had been struggling then take him off and Vincent should have been off I thought he looked really leggy towards the end of the game but Faiss was causing a menace up front and going with Smith on his own pretty much gave County all 3 points. We didn't run that had of a left back enough I was really looking forward to Wiliamson giving him a right good test however don't think he tried to beat him even once. I think United will cruise the title now County look way off a title winning side but make no mistake about it we are in the fight fr survival, hopefully Bruce will save us as he looks like a class above the rest. Also that unicycle must be some size, decent travelling support that would put some of our closer rivals to shame especially in the tricky conditions up north. 

A week off with Crawford learning when to stick and when to twist should see us good

Dunfermline - what a bunch of hatchet men :lol:

County poor first half but 2nd half we probably should have scored more. Graham sitter after the equaliser and according to Open All Mics, Mckay's goal was fine that was chopped offside. Midge great when he came on.

Important win with Utd and Ayr winning.

P.S Great Dunfermline crowd - well done bois x

Best performance we've put in for a long time. Anderson looks quality, he may well keep us up. Defensively shaky still but at least we're making progress going forward.

Looked at the county team sheet pre-match and I was delighted to see that the quality players like gardyne were benched. No surprise they improved after making changes.

Very interested to see the 2 offside decisions. Looked like the linesman made an arse of both them, the game turned on the first decision which happens too often with us, 1 thing goes against us and we turn to shit.

Archived