2019 P&B Paper, Scissors, Stone contest.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tie 1 we have a winner in [mention=38705]BigFatTabbyDave[/mention] who went for Stone/rock which beat [mention=70922]Melanius Mullarkey[/mention] and his sausage covered Scissors .   

Congrats Dave.   That was excellent tactics.  
Correct response from the loser is to claim "best of three"

Da f**k?  I thought we were just saying we were in the mix last night.  Nothing about submitting our choices at the same time.  I've been agonising between stone and scissors all night and now I find out it was all for nothing.

c***s.

One thing that always bothered me about Rock, Paper, Scissors was if you went Paper and your opponent went Scissors they would actually do the physical cutting action with their fingers on your hand.  Aye mate, I get how scissors cut paper, I don't need a demonstration, please refrain from ever touching me again.

13 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

One thing that always bothered me about Rock, Paper, Scissors was if you went Paper and your opponent went Scissors they would actually do the physical cutting action with their fingers on your hand.  Aye mate, I get how scissors cut paper, I don't need a demonstration, please refrain from ever touching me again.

Bet you didn't complain when they wrapped their hand around your "rock" though.

Archived