• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

4 hours ago, MrDust said:

He could've possibly doubled his stats in the last game, those stat figures are still hard to read and reminds me we went games before even having a shot on target, so progress has been made !!!

qos dobb.png

Most of our 46% possession came from our keeper taking his time with goal kicks. An absolute reaming.

I see we're being thrown into the main stand again. Great laugh.

26 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Whit's wrang wi it like?

46 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I hope they open up more seats than last time as last time had to open up more seats. A lot of interest in this match

Whit's wrang wi it like?
I hope they open up more seats than last time as last time had to open up more seats. A lot of interest in this match
This. Nearly ended up sitting in among Falkirk fans the last time and the idiotic stewards were reluctant to move the big piece of tarp covering a good number of seats. I expect we'll take a couple of hundred at least, you'd have thought we'd be given behind the goal.

This. Nearly ended up sitting in among Falkirk fans the last time and the idiotic stewards were reluctant to move the big piece of tarp covering a good number of seats. I expect we'll take a couple of hundred at least, you'd have thought we'd be given behind the goal.

The North Stand is being used for our tickets for schools project as it was last week against ICT.

The North Stand is being used for our tickets for schools project as it was last week against ICT.
What's that?

Freeby tickets to any schools that want them basically
Ah. Are there many foll taking up the offer? You'd think it would make more sense to put them with their own fans. Though Falkirk fans in each section is not a bad idea.

It wasn't Morton levels of shite in that section, I just hope if we bring more than Falkirk are expecting that there is at least one steward with an ounce of common sense this time.

9 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
10 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

What's that?

Falkirk gave out 1000 tickets that admit an adult & child for game v Inverness and the game this weekend against Queens. 

1 minute ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Falkirk gave out 1000 tickets that admit an adult & child for game v Inverness and the game this weekend against Queens. 

And I think maybe 250 turned up.

And I think maybe 250 turned up.

Officially 700 went through the North stand turnstiles. Didn’t look like it though.

north stand 2,000 free tickets.jpg

Delighted we’ll have fans in the North stand again tbh as Queens are one of the sides who usually love to make us shoot towards the South stand in the 1st half. Gits.

1 hour ago, RC55 FFC said:

Officially 700 went through the North stand turnstiles. Didn’t look like it though.

north stand 2,000 free tickets.jpg

Delighted we’ll have fans in the North stand again tbh as Queens are one of the sides who usually love to make us shoot towards the South stand in the 1st half. Gits.

It’s one of those things that could be easily addressed. Home advantage should mean exactly that. The home team should have a wee bunch of things that defines them being at home, and gives the paying public what they want to see.

The home side wear the strip of their choosing, shoot towards the end of their choosing, and start whichever half of the game they want to. It would be totally equal for all teams.

Edited by Duncan Freemason

36 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

It’s one of those things that could be easily addressed. Home advantage should mean exactly that. The home team should have a wee bunch of things that defines them being at home, and gives the paying public what they want to see.

The home side wear the strip of their choosing, should towards the end of their choosing, and start whichever half of the game they want to. It would be totally equal for all teams.

Would a goal of a start and a turn down service for when they get home be out of the question? 

Edited by qos_75

Would a goal of a start and a turn down service for when they get home be out of the question? 

Seems reasonable.

1 hour ago, qos_75 said:

You reckon one goal would be enough?

I'm sure we'll have no problem fitting in the 85 bumpkins who make the journey up from Dumfries. 

3 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

I'm sure we'll have no problem fitting in the 85 tories who make the journey up from Dumfries. 

31 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

I'm sure we'll have no problem fitting in the 85 bumpkins who make the journey up from Dumfries. 

Very good of you schemie boys setting aside 85 seats for us. Particularly as most of the crowd will only be there to see Sir Stephen.  

Everyone likes a Dobbie ragdolling, Falkirk fans more than most. So sit down Marshy and enjoy it. 

#journeymen

8E12FB30-2E75-4FE8-8A51-ABBF0D34D04E.jpeg

B56799C3-E89F-4486-910A-302CC2D5A206.jpeg

0C65AAAC-01C2-469F-85A7-03FFE0037C51.jpeg

Edited by qos_75