Falkirk v Queens

29 minutes ago, palmy_cammy said:

IMG_0975.jpg

Highlights how there really isn't any team head and shoulders above and no team is shitting the bed, for us the latter is a worry.

9/24 with Ayr is a shocker tho before a ball was kicked, very much expected and I expect Alloa to get something against them today....hmmm

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Burgoyne

McGhee McKenna Dixon Robson

Waddington McShane Keillor-Dunn MacLean

Rudden Jarvis

Subs: Mitchell, Edjenguele, Kidd, McKee, Petravicius, Lavery, Todorov 

It really is a massive game this one. Win and I think we'll all feel the January business has been a huge stride towards survival, lose and we're basically back to square one 

2-1 Falkirk, Rudden and Keillor-Dunn, Dobbie for Queens...obviously 

Crowd: 5,018

50 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Burgoyne

McGhee McKenna Dixon Robson

Waddington McShane Keillor-Dunn MacLean

Rudden Jarvis

Subs: Mitchell, Edjenguele, Kidd, McKee, Petravicius, Lavery, Todorov 

It really is a massive game this one. Win and I think we'll all feel the January business has been a huge stride towards survival, lose and we're basically back to square one 

2-1 Falkirk, Rudden and Keillor-Dunn, Dobbie for Queens...obviously 

Crowd: 5,018

Wouldn’t have maclean starting personally. 

2 hours ago, MrDust said:

Highlights how there really isn't any team head and shoulders above and no team is shitting the bed, for us the latter is a worry.

9/24 with Ayr is a shocker tho before a ball was kicked, very much expected and I expect Alloa to get something against them today....hmmm

Good point, and shows starkly that if we matched the best form over the last 8 games (RC), and Alloa matched our form, then we would only achieve equal points with them in that time frame. Remember too our last two league games are against DU and RC......now that might be a good thing if they both know their respective fates, but if they are both still in contention to win the league, it’s where we could potentially hit the buffers.

I don’t actually think today’s game will have that much significance on our ability to stay up. Of course the points matter. However we have had a lot of new players coming in, with two new strikers this week too, and I think they probably need a week or so to understand each other and Ray probably also needs this game to find something approaching a settled formation.
My worry is more next week at Alloa. I do think we need something from that game, probably a win, and it might just be coming a bit too soon for us.
Not sure it was a great idea to bring this game forward although I realise that we had a free Saturday.
Maybe another week in training would have been in our best interests.

We shall soon see. I think that we have run out of wriggle room now, and another home defeat can’t be shrugged off because there’s lots of games left to turn it all round.

I am really wary of seeing our next game against Alloa as being the one that really matters.

2 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

We shall soon see. I think that we have run out of wriggle room now, and another home defeat can’t be shrugged off because there’s lots of games left to turn it all round.

I am really wary of seeing our next game against Alloa as being the one that really matters.

I agree. Cos we made such an abysmal start, every game is really important to us now.

Guest Ecosse83
2 minutes ago, Donathan said:

Seems like the shape will be:

Burgoyne

McGhee - Edge - McKenna - Dixon

Paton - McShane - Osman

Petra - Rudden - DKD

Then a 451 when Dobbie has the ball :lol:

Maybe Jarvis isn’t up from London yet? Could explain why he’s not in the team today.

Quite surprised that MacLean has completely dropped out must be injured I’m assuming. Would’ve had Waddington in that midfield though.

How the f**k is Joe McKee still sneaking a place on the bench?

1 minute ago, Russ said:

Maybe Jarvis isn’t up from London yet? Could explain why he’s not in the team today.

Quite surprised that MacLean has completely dropped out must be injured I’m assuming. Would’ve had Waddington in that midfield though.

How the f**k is Joe McKee still sneaking a place on the bench?

Not sure of the last one but watch this space for Edi/Londonbairn popping on to say he was right with Robson being dropped.

5 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

Not sure of the last one but watch this space for Edi/Londonbairn popping on to say he was right with Robson being dropped.

He has gotten himself a couple more aliases to back himself up.

Archived