Falkirk v Queens

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whit's wrang wi it like?
I hope they open up more seats than last time as last time had to open up more seats. A lot of interest in this match
This. Nearly ended up sitting in among Falkirk fans the last time and the idiotic stewards were reluctant to move the big piece of tarp covering a good number of seats. I expect we'll take a couple of hundred at least, you'd have thought we'd be given behind the goal.

This. Nearly ended up sitting in among Falkirk fans the last time and the idiotic stewards were reluctant to move the big piece of tarp covering a good number of seats. I expect we'll take a couple of hundred at least, you'd have thought we'd be given behind the goal.

The North Stand is being used for our tickets for schools project as it was last week against ICT.

Freeby tickets to any schools that want them basically
Ah. Are there many foll taking up the offer? You'd think it would make more sense to put them with their own fans. Though Falkirk fans in each section is not a bad idea.

It wasn't Morton levels of shite in that section, I just hope if we bring more than Falkirk are expecting that there is at least one steward with an ounce of common sense this time.

9 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
10 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

The North Stand is being used for our tickets for schools project as it was last week against ICT.

What's that?

Falkirk gave out 1000 tickets that admit an adult & child for game v Inverness and the game this weekend against Queens. 

And I think maybe 250 turned up.

Officially 700 went through the North stand turnstiles. Didn’t look like it though.

north stand 2,000 free tickets.jpg

Delighted we’ll have fans in the North stand again tbh as Queens are one of the sides who usually love to make us shoot towards the South stand in the 1st half. Gits.

1 hour ago, RC55 FFC said:

Officially 700 went through the North stand turnstiles. Didn’t look like it though.

north stand 2,000 free tickets.jpg

Delighted we’ll have fans in the North stand again tbh as Queens are one of the sides who usually love to make us shoot towards the South stand in the 1st half. Gits.

It’s one of those things that could be easily addressed. Home advantage should mean exactly that. The home team should have a wee bunch of things that defines them being at home, and gives the paying public what they want to see.

The home side wear the strip of their choosing, shoot towards the end of their choosing, and start whichever half of the game they want to. It would be totally equal for all teams.

36 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

It’s one of those things that could be easily addressed. Home advantage should mean exactly that. The home team should have a wee bunch of things that defines them being at home, and gives the paying public what they want to see.

The home side wear the strip of their choosing, should towards the end of their choosing, and start whichever half of the game they want to. It would be totally equal for all teams.

Would a goal of a start and a turn down service for when they get home be out of the question? 

1 hour ago, qos_75 said:

Would a goal of a start and a turn down service for when they get home be out of the question? 

You reckon one goal would be enough?

31 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

I'm sure we'll have no problem fitting in the 85 bumpkins who make the journey up from Dumfries. 

Very good of you schemie boys setting aside 85 seats for us. Particularly as most of the crowd will only be there to see Sir Stephen.  

Everyone likes a Dobbie ragdolling, Falkirk fans more than most. So sit down Marshy and enjoy it. 

#journeymen

8E12FB30-2E75-4FE8-8A51-ABBF0D34D04E.jpeg

B56799C3-E89F-4486-910A-302CC2D5A206.jpeg

0C65AAAC-01C2-469F-85A7-03FFE0037C51.jpeg

Very good of you schemie boys setting aside 85 seats for us. Particularly as most of the crowd will only be there to see Sir Stephen.  
Everyone likes a Dobbie ragdolling, Falkirk fans more than most. So sit down Marshy and enjoy it. 
#journeymen

8E12FB30-2E75-4FE8-8A51-ABBF0D34D04E.thumb.jpeg.f339063a537e158d6d6f8e94dce11c0b.jpeg
B56799C3-E89F-4486-910A-302CC2D5A206.thumb.jpeg.b7201606e2f09c619a786dae81a21eaa.jpeg
0C65AAAC-01C2-469F-85A7-03FFE0037C51.thumb.jpeg.1b7742bf98cfc2cc5b8a7bf040b1c59d.jpeg

If Peter Houston does nothing more in his career then at least he can take some satisfaction from a throwaway comment he made about 3 years ago that is still getting the QOTS fans foaming at the mouth.

I've got the fear, the whole stadium giving Dobbie the standing ovation after ragdolling us (again) was nice but also completely brutal. I thought we gave away a lot of possession and free kicks close to our box last week that would give Dobbie ample opportunity if we repeat it. 

New striker in  and DKD starting would make me feel a lot more comfortable.

Archived