Falkirk v Queens

Hopefully we will have some new signing for this the result of the game will depend on that .

We have a difficult  Cup Tie on Tuesday against Dundee probable our most important game of the season would take a win on Tuesday and a defeat on Saturday if I got the choice .

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if it's the stage or whether someone connected with Falkirk has said something to wind Dobbie up before, but he always seems to produce at The Falkirk Stadium. Can't picture anything but him scoring again on Saturday unfortunately. 

1 hour ago, Northfield 53 said:

Hopefully we will have some new signing for this the result of the game will depend on that .

We have a difficult  Cup Tie on Tuesday against Dundee probable our most important game of the season would take a win on Tuesday and a defeat on Saturday if I got the choice .

Extra time please and pens !!

16 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

The outcome of this has a lot to do with the midfield we're capable of fielding.

??????

9 minutes ago, MrDust said:

??????

Our first team squad is very thin.

Yesterday, we were missing our new recruit who's done well, and then half way through, we lost another player  who's really come onto a game of late.  

The result is that we're playing young lads with next to no first team experience.

I'm not pretending that the result hinges only on us; it doesn't.  However, if we are again without a couple of first choice players in that area of the field, I think our chances of doing anything much, are hugely diminished.

Praying for Dobbie to go down with an ACL injury on Tuesday only for it to be correctly diagnosed as cramp on Sunday.

We are still three players short of being decent, and then there’s the issue of organisation and understanding. At free kicks and corners, we still look a bit of a shambles.

We are better, but are we better enough? Saturday will be a major test.

We managed to make a pretty ordinary Partick Thistle look  decent yesterday. Numbers wise our already limited squad is beginning to look like fatigue is starting to set in as most have played in every game,  and we have a hard match on Tuesday.  Hopefully Low and Fordyce are available again if not for the cup game then for this  Falkirk match, and that  Naysmith has added a body or two to bolster numbers.   Falkirk have had (another) clear out and look to have brought in better players, hopefully they have not properly gelled by this game. I'm less confident of getting a positive result as in previous meetings this season but still hoping that Dobbie can continue his love of scoring at TFS. Any points will be gratefully received.

Out of the three games where I though 7 points were almost a must if we are to stay up this is the one I had down as a point. Drawing Saturday means we need three now then another three against Alloa. Sadly think a point is our lot. Early call out for people with snow shovels. It is forecast Friday

AH'LL TELL YE WHAT...

If we have to have Edge, I would start him on Saturday in the hope that for the first time in millenia, Lyndon Dykes doesnt get to just throw our entire defence about. If Robson pkays Dykes will be stood on him all game.

Id start the Edge.

There I said it.

Archived