Rural Thistle vs Urbane Thistle

Huge period for the club coming up in the next 6 weeks or so. 6 of our next 8 games are away from home and the two at home are against Ross County and Dundee Und. If we can come through that relatively unscathed I think we will be ok. Saturday is mega important as if we get any kind of positive result in the Highlands it will keep the momentum growing. 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Big Dan said:

What did they call it?

A fucking state.

Not sure how tomorrow is going to go. We still have some important players out and the last time we played Partick we could easily have lost despite them being pretty rank for most of this season. We were seriously unimpressive that day and if we want to get a win we'll need to up our game significantly from the last time out. Only a Walsh wonder strike and a penalty miss followed up by a last minute fluffed chance stopped Partick grabbing at least a point.

A fucking state.

Not sure how tomorrow is going to go. We still have some important players out and the last time we played Partick we could easily have lost despite them being pretty rank for most of this season. We were seriously unimpressive that day and if we want to get a win we'll need to up our game significantly from the last time out. Only a Walsh wonder strike and a penalty miss followed up by a last minute fluffed chance stopped Partick grabbing at least a point.

I’d forgotten how furious I was after that match.

Thanks for that one.

1 minute ago, Tarmo Kink said:

We just on a mission to give away all our strikers before the window closes?

Some of our fans were confident Miles Storey would score 20 goals in the championship so tbf he's due 18 between now and the end of the season.

Some of our fans were confident Miles Storey would score 20 goals in the championship so tbf he's due 18 between now and the end of the season.

Love your name tag. So much so I used it on a forum somewhere for myself. Only problem I was so pissed when I did it I can’t remember where it was. The joys of getting old [emoji1] think it was one of my motorbike forums but hey ho

10 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

This would have been fun, instant revenge game. 

Absolutely no chance that was ever happening. I'd be staggered if Storey isn't on more than Austin even with the formers pay cut in the summer and there's no way we would be matching his salary if he were to come.

Was thinking :

English 

Terrible haircut 

Underwhelming performances 

Game away vs his former team in February to kick start his season where he embarks on an unbelievable run of form until the end of the season to keep us up before returning to being underwhelming. 

This was the Miles Storey 2019 reboot of the Kallum Higginbotham 2014 run in. 

Damn snow. 

Archived