Rural Thistle vs Urbane Thistle

I'm actually looking forward to this. Would be disappointing not to take at least a point back down the road.

Cardle will be a miss, I assume. I guess GC will maybe bring Harkins in for him and play Fitzpatrick off of the front man.

Anyway, prediction ICT 1 PTFC 3

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5 of our next 6 scheduled games are away from home (though if we get past East Fife then the Ayr game will be rescheduled), so the away record of 3 league wins in the last 2 years -and none outside Tayside*- needs put to bed sharpish if we're going to stay up.

Hopefully a few more moves in and out before Thursday night.

*even more niche stat, we haven't won an away league game on a Saturday outside Tayside since May 2016, nearly 3 years ago.  St J x 2 , Dundee x3 and Ross County on a Friday night. 6 away wins in 2.5 seasons is grim even without the geography factor.

1 hour ago, cilitbang said:

Hopefully Caley pick up knocks and suspensions from their Ayr game and with little rest time, favours us getting something. 

A few players were running on empty at the end yesterday. Bannigan and Fitzy looked like they had cramp at the end and likely Cardle will be out for 4/6 weeks.  Hopefully we wont need to change too much for next weekend

2 hours ago, bdu98196 said:

Should be a home win, so expect Storey to stick a few past us before returning to being mediocre next game again

Thistle fans would love it if Miles Storey could regularly reach the glorious heights of “mediocre”.

4 hours ago, Tarmo Kink said:

Nothing to fear here, the Caley Shaun fuelled Caley Thistle juggernaut marches on. Oh and Jagfox can get in the bin.

Yes, I will be going to Inverness on Saturday...

Archived