Celtic v St Johnstone/ St Johnstone v Celtic

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

Hoofballers gonna hoof.

All that shows is the class and determination of St Johnstone's £10m rated centre back Jason Kerr followed by a great challenge by big Joe. Kerr nicked that away from the oncoming player brilliantly.

No wonder your lot spend all game slavering on about politics or religion or whatever when football seems so hard to grasp :)

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Radford said:

They were cruising at 2-0 the other night and their only focus post-match was on a penalty not given.

The narrative was set for today after what happened at Ibrox. They were going to be desperate to find numerous occasions of not getting a penalty.

They were booing the refereeing team before the game started.

We have been quite rightly moaning since before then, the game before **** Aberdeen got two dodgy pens. The same as every team on here moan about the referees. They probably will be under the microscope more than normal after the **** game but again rightly so.  Hope you enjoyed the game haha

Thought Saints played very well save for two lapses in concentration and a few poor finishes.

Kerr on Christie could possibly have been a pen, but Shaugnessy on Edouard was a fantastic clearance that unfortunately hurt his opponent. Seeing the Celtic fans want Joe's head is almost as embarrassing as the flare.

Can't agree with the lone weirdo criticizing Weah, seems a lovely chap.

f**k the old firm

2 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Bored at lunch so just had a quick look at a Celtic forum - it’s like every single poster is a Celtic version of RandomGuy.

The levels of paranoia are also through the roof. I worry for them.

Yeah don't often go on Celtic forums these days but on a Whattsapp and facebook group and it's returned to what it was 10 years ago in terms of paranoia. I honestly can't wait till VAR comes in cant be arsed with this shite after every game now.

33 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Yeah don't often go on Celtic forums these days but on a Whattsapp and facebook group and it's returned to what it was 10 years ago in terms of paranoia. I honestly can't wait till VAR comes in cant be arsed with this shite after every game now.

People will still find a way (and I don't just mean Celtic fans).

Football seems to be more and more just a vehicle for people to get on their high horse these days.  It's quite tiresome.

7 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Or you could just be truthful and admit it's because he now plays his football for big bad Sellick.

Not at all. I think the lad has talent. His pace is frightening. Obviously he’s not good enough for PSG but if you take your buying option on him after his loan I think he will be brilliant up here.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

People will still find a way (and I don't just mean Celtic fans).

Football seems to be more and more just a vehicle for people to get on their high horse these days.  It's quite tiresome.

Yeah because a lot of laws/rules are somewhat open to interpretation we will still have lack of consistency, and with that will come paranoia. But at least with VAR obvious errors should be far less.

1 hour ago, ali_91 said:

VAR is for people who don’t go to the football. Adding it in so Celtic and *Rangers fans can alter their conspiracy theories from referees on the pitch, to referees in a studio is a terrible idea. 

Good point, VAR will surely reduce the % of errors but it has plenty of scope to be controversial in it's own way.

Archived