Celtic v St Johnstone/ St Johnstone v Celtic

Fucking get Ajer off. He doesn't look all there.
I was surprised he continued. When he was in front of the East stand he didn't really look all there. I imagine in other sports he would have been off.

Fair play to Wright for trying to play a bit; it's brave trying to play out the way Celtic press. Swanson looks fucked already, couple of occasions Watt and Davidson had to cover towards the end of the half. Watts done a decent job holding but been disappointing when he has had more options.

Agree Goss has looked the sort of player we've needed. Can tell he's not played a lot but clearly wants the ball and has a good range of passing. Hope we see O'Hallaron soon for Swanson or Kennedy.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, nelsjfc said:

I was surprised he continued. When he was in front of the East stand he didn't really look all there. I imagine in other sports he would have been off.

Fair play to Wright for trying to play a bit; it's brave trying to play out the way Celtic press. Swanson looks fucked already, couple of occasions Watt and Davidson had to cover towards the end of the half. Watts done a decent job holding but been disappointing when he has had more options.

Agree Goss has looked the sort of player we've needed. Can tell he's not played a lot but clearly wants the ball and has a good range of passing. Hope we see O'Hallaron soon for Swanson or Kennedy.

Na Swanson is fine, keep him on another 10-15 minutes.

2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Aye that and lots of goals and assists :unsure2:

I mean, it's a match thread so I assumed you'd understand my point.

Archived