Celtic v St Johnstone/ St Johnstone v Celtic

2 minutes ago, Shaggy Jenkins said:

Absolutely desperate to justify a pen there, disgusting commentary 

I have no doubt if it was the other way around the commentators would be praising the tackle and claiming not a penalty. 

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They'll have to do more than deny you penalties for that, pressure already building on our defence and attack isn't keeping the ball at all.
Same old story.

We’ve regressed a bit in the last ten minutes, but happy enough with what I’ve seen so far. Looked great in the opening stages. Goss is a lovely passer of the ball.

1 minute ago, The Real Saints said:

We’ve regressed a bit in the last ten minutes, but happy enough with what I’ve seen so far. Looked great in the opening stages. Goss is a lovely passer of the ball.

I missed the first ten minutes or so, since then it's just been our usual at home against them. Sit deep, match runs, hoof ball away, repeat until one of our players falls asleep and they score.

The way their fans are greeting about every single tackle, they'll get a penalty at some point too, probably a red card for one of our players aswell.

Just now, Romeo said:

Wonder how many more fouls before Goss gets booked.

:lol: that last free kick against him was for the crime of running beside Burke, who crumpled when he realised he'd over run the ball.

6 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

That explains it. We’ve had the best chances of the match so far. The midweek match was night and day from how we’ve approached those early stages today.

Fair dues.

Agreed about Goss though, looks exactly what we've needed.

Guest Moomintroll
According to [mention=66193]BobWilliamson[/mention] Collum is biased in favour of Celtic so I’m astounded he didn’t give us a penalty there.
No BobWilliamson hates some guy who is an RE teacher, he never slags Collum...

Murray Davidson hooks the ball away, Izaguirre comes flying in studs up at neck height.

Free kick Saints, Celtic fans go mental :lol:

Archived