Celtic v St Johnstone/ St Johnstone v Celtic

Guest Moomintroll
Worth it for the 7 trophies in a row.
The manager and players have won those, there is actually a culture of relative underinvestment in the team as he is protecting his bonus at the expense of getting the strongest possible squad in place.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The manager and players have won those, there is actually a culture of relative underinvestment in the team as he is protecting his bonus at the expense of getting the strongest possible squad in place.
Oh well..[emoji2]

He'll have watched Dallas taking all the headlines today and will decide to one up.

Saints to get 5 penalties, we'll miss them all and lose 3-0

Who will sit and protect back 4, is that Goss's role?  Both Davidson and Callachan like to push on usually.

Happy with the line up on paper though, quite positive.

Big game for Saints today. I don't like to come over all negative, but if we lose today I genuinely can't see us winning the title.

I’m liking the look of dat line-up. Tried and tested defence. Two combative midfielders on either side of the more technical Goss. Swanson and Kennedy on the wings, equally capable of supporting that midfield in defensive periods or moving forward to provide opportunities for the sexy Tony Watt on the counter. O’Halloran’s pace and Liam Craig’s silky passing to tire out the Celtic team in the latter stages.

3 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Phase 2 of operation "stop 10 in a row" in full effect there.

They'll have to do more than deny you penalties for that, pressure already building on our defence and attack isn't keeping the ball at all.

Same old story.

Archived