Politics and religion in Scottish football survey

Didn't do your survey but the fact that I saw your name was Aiden and the first thing that came to my mind was "Celtic fan" should have give you an insight into the West coast of Scotland.

30 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Didn't do your survey but the fact that I saw your name was Aiden and the first thing that came to my mind was "Celtic fan" should have give you an insight into the West coast of Scotland.

The fact that you think that has anything to do with religion or politics is further evidence of tribal mentality.

37 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

For balance, we ought to have a similar survey conducted by a student named Mason. Or Billy.

Done. Good luck.

My younger son graduated from HWU a few years ago, and Hearts were training at Riccarton the day of graduation. I intercepted Robbie Neilson and asked if he'd mind a quick photo with my son, who is a Hearts fan. Robbie was really good about it, my son was slightly self-conscious but pretty pleased. Robbie was chatting away, and just as he was leaving my wife shouted out, "He got a first-class honours!"

:lol:

Complete embarrassment of #2 son, RN handled it seamlessly: "That right? Well done son!" I was, of course, pishin' masel'.

Archived