Leafa

Sandysafc

2 hours ago, Safc2017 said:

Sandy's v tollcross would be my pick of the bunch . 

That’s where I’d be if we never had a game. 

We have arguably our biggest test to date with a league game at Newcraighall. They’ve had an indifferent start but they have assembled some top players and if they click then we are in for a tough day. 

1 hour ago, Dinsey said:

That’s where I’d be if we never had a game. 

We have arguably our biggest test to date with a league game at Newcraighall. They’ve had an indifferent start but they have assembled some top players and if they click then we are in for a tough day. 

If you have your full squad am putting a bet on minus 6 😂 

2 hours ago, Safc2017 said:

If you have your full squad am putting a bet on minus 6 😂 

I’d love you to be right! It will be a tough game, I’d say already it’s a must win for them so they’ll be up for it but then so will we. 

1 hour ago, Cocoleafa said:

just looked at the premier league, and there’s a big gap already only 4/5 games in

At this stage, it’s good to have the points on the board I think. All Sandys games they would probably have been expected to win but even so, they’ve blown away any thoughts of them being there for the taking this year and shown they are still a force. 

This will be some race for the league, some cracking games ahead. 

Edited by Dinsey

At castle view it restricts the way tollcross play with there wide men not getting the space that they coz havoc with . If Sandy's are up for it and in there midfields faces from the start then I fancy a Sandy's win especially with Wayne and Ozzy banging in the goals .

13 minutes ago, Safc2017 said:

At castle view it restricts the way tollcross play with there wide men not getting the space that they coz havoc with . If Sandy's are up for it and in there midfields faces from the start then I fancy a Sandy's win especially with Wayne and Ozzy banging in the goals .

I used to think  the same about Tollcross and small parks, especially Castleview, until I watched them destroy Sandys there last season on the same pitch.

Counts for nothing now but It was a quite brilliant performance that could and should have been a lot bigger than what it ended up (a result I can’t mind). They go there knowing they can play their game there though. A Sandys win would be a huge statement after their solid start. Sandys with momentum are a hard machine to stop. 

They can definitely play on small pitches I've played when they have beat us at castle view . Point I was making is it doest give big Scott or the boy Coco freedom to run the lines . And if you play smart against them and stop there midfield 3 from getting control of the game then they are there for the taking . Think it will be a cracker . 

15 hours ago, Safc2017 said:

They can definitely play on small pitches I've played when they have beat us at castle view . Point I was making is it doest give big Scott or the boy Coco freedom to run the lines . And if you play smart against them and stop there midfield 3 from getting control of the game then they are there for the taking . Think it will be a cracker . 

uz will hammer them.scott and coco dinny fancy a battle.there midfield 3 is use less

59 minutes ago, Sandysafc said:

I heard a wee rumour that Lothian Vale are losing a couple of players in the next week or so. Any truth in that Phildo?

i was at whitehills game last week got talking to a boy that said he usually watches dalkeith and we got onto how ammy teams would do he mentioned that there looking at a couple of guys from ammy team in the area so maybe them cos I cant think of any other gid ammy teams out this way 

1 hour ago, Thekeeper said:

i was at whitehills game last week got talking to a boy that said he usually watches dalkeith and we got onto how ammy teams would do he mentioned that there looking at a couple of guys from ammy team in the area so maybe them cos I cant think of any other gid ammy teams out this way 

That's coincidental as one of the 2 players I heard about is supposedly joining Dalkeith

That is a massive statement from Sandys today. Written off by a lot of people, probably a wee bit  myself included, they’ve started the season superbly. 

Massive 3 points for us today at Newcraighall, brutal conditions meant it wasn’t a spectacular football wise although some of the goals in the game were unreal. Newcraighall won’t lose many points if they can have that squad available for selection every week.