Leafa

Sandysafc

Honestly 4g is great for training but causes a lot of injuries. Far too many people I know have had their knees pack in or had no give and injured themselves on it, it’s a shame CP can’t play there but we should be trying to use the grass pitches than using these 4g ones. Plus boys probably paying 5/10 a week to play amateurs on a Saturday so would need to fork out another 10/15 on fuel with a trip to Grangemouth as most teams are from the Lothian and Edinburgh area not Falkirk and Grangemouth. I don’t think it’s unreasonable they can’t play home matches there.

of course its reasonable to play at little Kerse...its 3 minutes from linlithgow Xcite which has never been a problem for any leafa teams, christ mill is further away on an absolute shite heap against a gang

still funny though

Edited by sdafa2

8 hours ago, Thekeeper said:

mibbies if pennies never tried to be sneaky about the way they got into leafa they wouldny have got shafted.dont now why any team wouldny want to play at a great park instead of a farmer field this is a big blow for cp united and will affect theyre championship challenge.any more big singings been announced from leafa teams and who is looking good for the season and how will have a good season in theyre leagues

What was sneaky about it ?? Craigshill were going to fold due to a lack of numbers and no manager they contacted us to join forces. they were banned from all excite sports complex’s we have a great set up at little Kerse with great playing surfaces yes grass also not just 4g PARKING and a cafe teams like Benfica porto and Celtic and Rangers have all used this facility yet it’s not good enough for leafa totally mind boggling but just the first attack on us 

Edited by Fraz_1311

1 hour ago, Fraz_1311 said:

What was sneaky about it ?? Craigshill were going to fold due to a lack of numbers and no manager they contacted us to join forces. they were banned from all excite sports complex’s we have a great set up at little Kerse with great playing surfaces yes grass also not just 4g PARKING and a cafe teams like Benfica porto and Celtic and Rangers have all used this facility yet it’s not good enough for leafa totally mind boggling but just the first attack on us 

did you tell leafa about having parking and a cafe cos that would have mibbe changed there minds hahahahahahaha 

Looks like LEAFA are trying to fold CP UNITED before a ball is even kicked  if it's all true then it's  a disgrace from what I've been told the committee from LEAFA contacted teams telling then what was happening and pronpting there voting process guys at the top should be ashamed David Ramage and Chris Lowerie  didn't think you guys would stoop so low just shows how you never really know people defiantly won't think same of you guys again . So much for fair play and promoting the game there park his 30 mins from Edinburgh a journey teams wld need to make once possibly twice a year totally stinks from all involved 

sneaky pennys should have applied properly instead of geeing it big licks on facebook.we all know why uz didnay get in caley or central leagues.

58 minutes ago, Bawsoot said:

Looks like LEAFA are trying to fold CP UNITED before a ball is even kicked  if it's all true then it's  a disgrace from what I've been told the committee from LEAFA contacted teams telling then what was happening and pronpting there voting process guys at the top should be ashamed David Ramage and Chris Lowerie  didn't think you guys would stoop so low just shows how you never really know people defiantly won't think same of you guys again . So much for fair play and promoting the game there park his 30 mins from Edinburgh a journey teams wld need to make once possibly twice a year totally stinks from all involved 

lowry and rams are probably laughing as they read this

I must be honest I am gobsmacked at this being the case I have had many dealings with David Ramage in the past and the guy has always been a gentlemen but if you say there are teams saying this then Wal.

I can assure you of one thing though we will not be folding this has just made us all even more determined. We would have had no issue if with this as long as the league would have told us we will now be taking legal advice and going to safa mainly regarding the timing of the whole thing.

40 minutes ago, Sa2109 said:

I must be honest I am gobsmacked at this being the case I have had many dealings with David Ramage in the past and the guy has always been a gentlemen but if you say there are teams saying this then Wal.

I can assure you of one thing though we will not be folding this has just made us all even more determined. We would have had no issue if with this as long as the league would have told us we will now be taking legal advice and going to safa mainly regarding the timing of the whole thing.

Get the club lawyers involved

Sure when a decision is made from a league association the safa won't go against it. Sounds like they didn't really want pennies in league and have waited till last minute to dig the knife in.

sounds like pennies a NON leafa team, no even in an eh postcode want tae join leafa.  utter nonsense.well done Ramage and leafa for trying to stop this p**h fae happenin.

Edited by S-G