Leafa

Sandysafc

2 minutes ago, naebor said:

Who’s being offered money like? Heard that new team had money as well

The keeper that played for them last night. 

Newcraighall seem to have difficulty in playing by the rules, I have no problem at all in calling teams out on it because it’s cheating. f**k off to East of Scotland if you want to pay players. They are proof though that money doesn’t always buy success. 

They will of course deny it due to being word of mouth but everyone knows what goes on there. I don’t blame players for taking money, they’re only human.

The keeper that played for them last night. 
Newcraighall seem to have difficulty in playing by the rules, I have no problem at all in calling teams out on it because it’s cheating. f**k off to East of Scotland if you want to pay players. They are proof though that money doesn’t always buy success. 
They will of course deny it due to being word of mouth but everyone knows what goes on there. I don’t blame players for taking money, they’re only human.

I guess people could have suspicions, I watched them last night and just looked like a good group of guys all playing for their badge, yes they were good quality but none had the big egos that you often see when players do get paid a bit of cash. Just looked like a lot of good mates playing together.

3 minutes ago, naebor said:

I guess people could have suspicions, I watched them last night and just looked like a good group of guys all playing for their badge, yes they were good quality but none had the big egos that you often see when players do get paid a bit of cash. Just looked like a lot of good mates playing together.

It’s more than suspicions. Each to their own, lets see how they fare this year. Maybe finally it will pay off for them. 

21 hours ago, naebor said:

naebor.the dolla comes fae di the wifey who does the match organising.

On ‎15‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 22:59, Dinky1888 said:

Seen all the talk of the sandys forward line winning them the league this year a follow pennies now cp and tell you now what a pairing they have up top in swanny and wee jov that's fighting like 

they better be up for fighting for when they play sandies and the vicks.battered again

37 minutes ago, HendersonDelivers said:

gid result last night disney

Good performance and boys put a shift In which was the most important thing, the result was a bonus. Good early signs for us after only two games. 

1 hour ago, Dinsey said:

Good performance and boys put a shift In which was the most important thing, the result was a bonus. Good early signs for us after only two games. 

credit where due i hear from an arni player yous have got a good side together and a big win for tollcross against leith good night for the ammys again better level sides 

Spoiler

You don't want to be too successful though or it will get about that you guys are paying players too ;) glad to see that its not Just Ayrshire that rumours fly about regarding paying players. There is a comment above about some guy saying he "doesn't blame players for taking money, their only human"" well I fecking do they are cheating ba***rds too end of and no matter what team or league you play in you pay or take money your cheating scum. But, is it true? or just plain ole jealousy

4 hours ago, HendersonDelivers said:

they better be up for fighting for when they play sandies and the vicks.battered again

No sure who got battered like sure wee jov and his pennies team mates battered both teams you mentioned last year so don't slaver pish son 

Edited by Dinky1888

IMG_2956.jpg.1ce3c0dbd18b8d74d20d952d3cfbead8.jpg

Here you go mate.

Don’t believe it myself.

Good tweet but heard from one of their players(ex juniors) they got paid enough to play for season. I wouldn’t out the player but just shows you people can say 1 thing when it’s not the case.

Good tweet but heard from one of their players(ex juniors) they got paid enough to play for season. I wouldn’t out the player but just shows you people can say 1 thing when it’s not the case.

Doubt they are paying players in the bottom tier of amateur football [emoji23] certainly wouldn’t need to

It’s madness as soon as a team looks like there doing well or going to do well or sign some good players they instantly get accused of paying players it’s ludicrous. Had it at Sandys many a time when I was there and Dinse’s st Bernard’s team and craigshill, pennies have been accused in the past also. Is a team not aloud to be a good team with good players without paying players ? Crazy talk!!!