Leafa

Sandysafc

30 minutes ago, MUAFC said:

On our day a feel we can compete with any team and ‘Dinsey’ that’s just my view and we will see at the end of the season

Wasn’t having a pop mate was just genuinely curious if you had strengthened on last years team. 

15 hours ago, MUAFC said:

On our day a feel we can compete with any team and ‘Dinsey’ that’s just my view and we will see at the end of the season

To whom it may concern, we would like to thank MUAFC for taking the time out their own very busy schedule to promote and give Murieston some air time on here, however since you are not a representative or have any involvement with the club we find this very bizarre, don't know if you are suffering from a mental illness or just a drink and drug addiction or what but if you would be as kind to change your user name and carry on your way that would be great, we wish you all the best for the future.

Edited by Leej112

2 hours ago, Leej112 said:

To whom it may concern, we would like to thank MUAFC for taking the time out their own very busy schedule to promote and give Murieston some air time on here, however since you are not a representative or have any involvement with the club we find this very bizarre, don't know if you are suffering from a mental illness or just a drink and drug addiction or what but if you would be as kind to change your user name and carry on your way that would be great, we wish you all the best for the future.

HAHAHA

19 hours ago, quickoverayard said:

Yes, i played with chirs for a couple of teams and yes his best years are past him (he's 33) but more than good enough to stroll games at this level, his decision making and understanding of the game will be above whoever he plays.... so i stand by what i said.

He may even play as a CD, all i know is he a terrific player.

was a good player.oposition players will stroll playing against him

7 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:
6 hours ago, HendersonDelivers said:

And you know him how may i ask??? Ive played with chris for teams and against him since a was a bairn. He's far better than amateur even given his age, very intelligent footballer.

You appear to have played with quite a few big named players over the years, some might think it’s beginning to smell rather fishy🤥

12 hours ago, Leej112 said:

You have no hair. Everyone in the group chat knows who this is except you 

11 hours ago, quickoverayard said:
11 hours ago, puma king said:
You appear to have played with quite a few big named players over the years, some might think it’s beginning to smell rather fishy🤥

Played with him at haddington and tranent as an adult, boys club. Anything else you'd like to know?

Yeah yeah I’m sure you did Walter 🤥 🤥

18 hours ago, quickoverayard said:
On ‎10‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 13:36, HendersonDelivers said:

And you know him how may i ask??? Ive played with chris for teams and against him since a was a bairn. He's far better than amateur even given his age, very intelligent footballer.

what has he 1 in fitbaw?