Leafa

Sandysafc

I dont think anyone can make predictions at this stage but it's good to hear of everyones opinions. What about cup competitions. Phildo your team will romp the league I watched yous last week do you think you can upset premier sides in the cup?

14 hours ago, Sandysafc said:

I dont think anyone can make predictions at this stage but it's good to hear of everyones opinions. What about cup competitions. Phildo your team will romp the league I watched yous last week do you think you can upset premier sides in the cup?

We will just take things one game at a time and hopefully make a good account of ourselves whoever we play !

14 hours ago, Sandysafc said:

Also, let's not forget about dinseys side. Quietly going about their business. I think they could surprise a few premier league clubs in cup comps this season

It was prem league predictions so Lauriston were not forgotten because there in the league below the prem and anyone can surprise a team in a one off cup game 

4 hours ago, HendersonDelivers said:

lauriston will win there league easy

Without knowing who other teams in the league have signed or who we  will be signing, I don’t think thats something anyone can predict for now. There are some good teams in the league and i think it’s going to be a very hard league to come out on top of. 

AVU, Newcraighall, Pathead, West Barns and teams like Barca Milton now under new management will no doubt fancy their chances. 

I’d like to think once we have our team In place that we will certainly be one of the teams contesting the league but I doubt whoever wins it will have done so easily. 

I would like you to be right though!haha 

On 26/06/2019 at 22:35, Sandysafc said:

On 26/06/2019 at 22:45, Sandysafc said:

Also, let's not forget about dinseys side. Quietly going about their business. I think they could surprise a few premier league clubs in cup comps this season

Think someone must have hacked your account 😃

After today cp now have 16 players signed with 4 or 5 still definitely signing. Also have 5 guys coming along to pre-season out with that. Looking like  a  strong squad already and looking forward to the season ahead with a fresh challenge 

4 hours ago, 3yardsout said:

Looks like it will be a major headache for the gaffer if the rest sign your looking at 24/25 of a squad. be very difficult trying to keep all them happy tho. Just glad that’s not my job lol 

Impossible to keep everyone happy with 24/25 bodies. Some of them will leave 100% 

36 minutes ago, Bawsoot said:

How do you know 100% 

Well you can only play 11 and have 5 subs so there’s gonna be 8/9 no even stripped every week and I’m sure there gonna love that ? So if they have 24-25 then I’m 100% sure some will leave due to the fact there no even in the 16. Or do you think otherwise ? 

5 minutes ago, Phildo said:

Well you can only play 11 and have 5 subs so there’s gonna be 8/9 no even stripped every week and I’m sure there gonna love that ? So if they have 24-25 then I’m 100% sure some will leave due to the fact there no even in the 16. Or do you think otherwise ? 

I’d agree with that, if boys aren’t getting money then they play amateur football to kick a ball about. Found this out first hand that the better the squad you have, the harder it is to keep players happy especially at a top team because they’re all good players.

Im already thinking about that as I go about building this years squad it’s very difficult and almost naive if I was to think I just sign the best 20 players I can get because I’d inevitably lose a couple if they’re not in the squad or team.