Leafa

Sandysafc

I still think they will challenge leafa best. It just goes to show that the pennies players weren't up to facing leafa teams on a regular basis. It's ok winning a one off cup tie but when the merger was announced there was so much promise in the air, I feel it's been deflated somewhat

Weren't up to Facing leafa teams? We beat tolcross (leafas best)  beat sandys and ESV etc so a don't see your point, yes there cup games etc but shows can handle the top teams....... See what happens eh :)

17 minutes ago, naebor said:

What day will clubs announce their official signings, such as registered players? Is there a set date they can be registered after?

They need to be registered before the season starts for obv reasons and they do not need to announce/put on social media at all. 

They need to be registered before the season starts for obv reasons and they do not need to announce/put on social media at all. 

Alright thanks, I mean is there a set date the registration comes valid, etc the 31st of June or is it just whenever the paper is signed.

1 minute ago, naebor said:

Alright thanks, I mean is there a set date the registration comes valid, etc the 31st of June or is it just whenever the paper is signed.

I’m sure they need to all be in for the teams season starting wether it’s the league or champions cup 

Prem league is gonna be class this season hearing Sandys are bringing in Wayne mcintosh , Acky king and Liam Mckenna Tollcross bringing in Mikey Youll and a few others. CP United will obv be very strong and hearing ESV have brought in hammy who is unbelievable and Connor Mcdonald and another couple of boys from salvie. Tranent have made some class signings too, and then add Meadowbank to the mix who will defo be up near the top of the league in my opinion. Gonna be very competitive and not a lot of easy games, can see it going to the wire! 

1 hour ago, Phildo said:

Prem league is gonna be class this season hearing Sandys are bringing in Wayne mcintosh , Acky king and Liam Mckenna Tollcross bringing in Mikey Youll and a few others. CP United will obv be very strong and hearing ESV have brought in hammy who is unbelievable and Connor Mcdonald and another couple of boys from salvie. Tranent have made some class signings too, and then add Meadowbank to the mix who will defo be up near the top of the league in my opinion. Gonna be very competitive and not a lot of easy games, can see it going to the wire! 

Who have you got signed up so far ?

20 hours ago, Phildo said:

hi phil

all players you mention and say hammy is unbelievable. ha ha ha ha

1.Sandys

2. Pennies

3. ESV

4. Tolcross

2 hours ago, HendersonDelivers said:

hi phil

all players you mention and say hammy is unbelievable. ha ha ha ha

1.Sandys

2. Pennies

3. ESV

4. Tolcross

I think he’s class mate the others I mentioned are Older and were unbelievable in there day it’s only an opinion ;) and I’m gonna predict 

Sandys 

meadowbank 

Pennies 

Tollcross 

36 minutes ago, Phildo said:

I think he’s class mate the others I mentioned are Older and were unbelievable in there day it’s only an opinion ;) and I’m gonna predict 

Sandys 

meadowbank 

Pennies 

Tollcross 

he is gid.Wayno and yuley will score loads of goals next season.Who are players you stole from danderhall?