Leafa

Sandysafc

37 minutes ago, MUAFC said:

Not this season

Good to see. What is the working relationship between you, are they two completely separate sides or would players doing well for the “B” team be looking to work their way to the other team? Are they a younger side? 

1 hour ago, HendersonDelivers said:

Disney has doodey left yet?

Iv not signed anybody yet so technically nobody has left because they’re all unattached. I’m pretty relaxed about things, we will be in a good position and not needing to go rushing about to get guys signed up. If they want to be there,  then they will is my outlook but I’m certain Doodey will be with us which is good for us because he’s an incredible talent and only going to get better. 

Edited by Dinsey

On ‎31‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 18:20, Dinsey said:

Iv not signed anybody yet so technically nobody has left because they’re all unattached. I’m pretty relaxed about things, we will be in a good position and not needing to go rushing about to get guys signed up. If they want to be there,  then they will is my outlook but I’m certain Doodey will be with us which is good for us because he’s an incredible talent and only going to get better. 

he is going on trial with leaf? sandies/toll/vicks have been at him two.

1 hour ago, HendersonDelivers said:

he is going on trial with leaf? sandies/toll/vicks have been at him two.

Haha you could try a wee bit harder than this. It’s pretty clear the deliberate spelling mistakes and nonsense is someone hiding behind a username and trying to mask their real identity and putting people off the scent! 

Edited by Dinsey

3 hours ago, Dinsey said:

All quiet on the LEAFA front. Any decent signings confirmed, any teams made a statement of intent for season ahead? 

Great shout  how about you starting it off with your new signings and expectations for the new season  :whistle

6 hours ago, puma king said:

Great shout  how about you starting it off with your new signings and expectations for the new season  :whistle

No signings to shout about as of yet, when we get back together In a couple weeks and start getting the ones we want signed up il have a better idea of where we are at. Until they’re signed, I won’t count my chickens sort of thing because players can quickly change their mind when they see pound signs etc! 

We've got a tough preseason lined up for whoever signs though , including Sandys, Tollcross, Craigneuk, Pentcaitland and we are in a tournament in Bannockburn which includes Scottish cup finalists Eastfield and Milton AFC who are being taken over by the boys aye Stirling City I believe. 

16 minutes ago, Cocoleafa said:

Only team that’s really announced any signings is phildos team! A want some more signings ASAP lol

I used to be all over the social media stuff with St Bernard’s but this year im just leaving it to the club accounts, which I don’t run, to update stuff. Just not got the time to do it anymore as it’s quite time consuming. 

Agree though, I love seeing all the new kits and signings, get a wee buzz for the season starting. Best time of year for me this, speaking to players, planning the preseason, sorting the pitch and seeing whose doing what. 

5 hours ago, Cocoleafa said:

Only team that’s really announced any signings is phildos team! A want some more signings ASAP lol

I’ve got another batch signed up but need to wait until they tell there manager/coach from there previous clubs from last season and out of respect I’m waiting until they give me the go ahead to put them up on the clubs social media acccounts but they will be revealed at some point. 

On 06/06/2019 at 08:10, Phildo said:

I’ve got another batch signed up but need to wait until they tell there manager/coach from there previous clubs from last season and out of respect I’m waiting until they give me the go ahead to put them up on the clubs social media acccounts but they will be revealed at some point. 

Yeh I’m sure you have :thumbsdown

5 hours ago, MUAFC said:

Champions cup is a fix IMO. Sandys get a simple game and don’t meet Tollcross untill the final. No shock there am sure that’s the final every year 

Take it you got a tough draw then? 

11 minutes ago, MUAFC said:

No we aren’t in the tourney our younger boys are. Bit of a coincidence I think 

It’s like you have written every other team off. Meadowbank can beat anyone on there day and are not an easy team to play same with AVU and Tranent who play Tollcross. Tranent have made some really good signings so far so will be a good game.