Leafa

Sandysafc

Just now, StraightOuttaEOS said:

Name them?? Only need 3. There are none. Sandys skud then whenever is truly matters!!

Name 3? Well if i knew them by name i would ive seen them many times the boy stewart oneill is better than any sandys midfielder for a start and the only reason i know him as he was in the scotland team which a mate of mine was in however theres more Tollcross players that would play in that diddy EOS league 

Pretty sure any manager would jump at a chance to manage a top team if they've proven them self's at say a lower team. From what I've seen Disney has kept a team going, was fairly successful at St Bernard's, just unfortunate couldn't keep them going.

27 minutes ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

😆😆😆 you’ve had a shocker there!! Asked for 3, you’ve named 1 and can’t name anymore cause you don’t know there names but claim they’re good enough to play EOS Premier!! You’ve had a shocker.

Ive had a shocker? Because i watch games and dont know there names? 

“excuse me mate whats you’re name btw?” Have a word with yourself i watch games i dont pay attention to names ya fucking weirdo 

4 minutes ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

Seen enough of them to bizarrely claim they’re good enough to play Premier EOS but not watched them enough to know any of their names? Strange one!! Cool mate 😆😆

So because ive seen enough of them i automatically need to know there name? As stated you’re a slavour thinking you’re big time because you played in a shambles EOS set up haha embarassing 

4 minutes ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

2 Premier winning titles in my back pocket mate hopefully a third before I decide to call it a day, hardly a shambles is it? You stick to watching amateur games at weekend.

Wow you have two premier winning titles? REALLY? Like were so impressed ....

if your such a player whats you’re name then? So we can all judge you 

My whole issue is why step in to ‘save’ the club then let’s be serious jump at first opportunity he gets. The committee at Craigy have worked tirelessly for years and its devastating its coming to this that they see no other option but to fold.
By Dinse stepping in is just a short term fix. Let people come in that are there for the long run is my point.

Well why can’t a short term fix be good enough for just now??? You’re just making all these scenarios up without anything happening!

See all these people who have worked hard for all these years maybe ask them why the club is failing and not have a pop at someone who may or may not be a short term fix.

You’re not coming across as someone who cares for their club mate.

In typical Scottish football style, anyone who does well and might move up a level or take on a bigger challenge gets slated, and usually by guys who couldn’t/wouldn’t be up to the task themselves.

It sounds like the gentleman above would rather Craigroyston folded than an amateurs management team step up and give it a go.

Not sure if it’s jealousy or simply making yourself feel better by way of trying to put others down.

6 minutes ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

Read all my previous posts above. Long term survival is far more important for Craigroyston instead of giving Mr Dinse the platform to put himself in the shop window then ultimately leave in a year or two if he succeeds or fails.

Maybe I’ve chose the wrong thread to voice my concerns so I won’t discuss it any further and it’s fair to say the amateur guys on here don’t want to read about EOS. 

If people wanted to read about EoS then they would go to they forums unlike somebody who’s infatuated about ammies but never played before. 

2 hours ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

Circumstances at Craigroyston are completely different mate. Club is on its knees and needs someone / people to come in long term and not see it as a stepping stone. 

You’ve done some fishing here like.

So who do you want in then with regards to a committee and manager and why are you no getting involved? 
clearly a man of your knowledge at eos would be able to get some of the sandys world beaters along that you’ve hailed on numerous occasions.

You obviously know everyone and everything about current affairs so step up and prove it 

Listen mate I’m hoping the current committee (who your having an unnecessary dig at) decide to continue as they’ve put years of effort and commitment but ultimately been let down by poor managers the last couple of years. All great guys who’s efforts shouldn’t be questioned. Lack of funds has been the biggest issue. If they feel as a committee they can’t do anymore then I’d hope they decide to pass it over to people that are committed LONG TERM in making Craigy successful again.

Dinse coming in won’t help in the long term in my opinion. He’s already said he wants to go as high as he can in football which by the way no one can blame him for. The dilemma is the club badly needs investment or a new committee ready to step in to raise funds for long term survival. Handing the reigns over to Dinse is a short fix which no one can deny. He does well, he goes. He does badly, he folds them. What exactly are people missing?

I’m not having a dig at them they should be commended.... any committee should be as it’s the life blood of a club. I do however think you are jumping the gun tho, I played against his St Bernards side and they were very well organised and he done all he could to keep them going, regardless of how he got these players in the fact is he did so he clearly has contacts.

Bottom line is if it’s as bad as you say it is then a complete overhaul from top to bottom is needed.

Like I say judge him after the fact as he may get in there and decided is a project that he enjoys and commit long term!!!!

You didn’t play under George Bowmaker at craigroyston did you????

3 hours ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

You do know that at EOS level (Premier and Conference) clubs charge punters to get in and watch games don’t you?

Anyone who pays to watch an EOS game need to have a word with themselves only reason i was at Lothian v Tynecastle was cause of a mate playing and i walked right in why would i pay £5/£6 to watch a bunch of amatuer players playing? EOS is a TERRIBLE standard 

7 minutes ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

Can almost guarantee you there was zero amateurs playing in that game 😆

There was actually as lothian thistle have ex salvesen players there from last season who are an ammy team 😂😂😂 and my mate played ammy last season and oh btw an ammy player scores lothians 2 goals for them (jak townsley) he was at salvy last year 😂😂 so “almost guarantee me” ayeee

7 minutes ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

So are they currently amateur players or EOS players? Cause they previously played amateur they’re still amateur players? Good theory that mate. Virgin.

You just said you could almost guarantee me no amatuer players played! An ex ammy player scored 2 goals your saying only Sandys players could handle EOS? Looks not eh 😂 ex ammy players scoring goals in the EOS leagues what a shock that is eh. Virgin? You’re a fucking weirdo who brags about playing at EOS saying “people need to pay to watch me play” thinking you’re some sort of star player as i said the EOS is a shambles where junior clubs play to get into the lowland league 😂 so pipe down about playing in the EOS league cause i could pick 11 players off the street that would beat half of them 

Why not give this Disney guy a chance a mean if the club in question is going to fold anyway, say he does come in steady the ship and has a bit of success and decides he want to make a step up doesn’t it make this post more appealing for someone else to takeover

27 minutes ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

So they’re ‘EX ammy’ players now mate? 

Keep paying to watch me play and dream of one day reaching that level. Good night Princess

Absolute roaster 😂😂😂 “dream of one day reaching that level” love how you think the EOS is some sort of top standard

ITS A GLORIFIED AMATUER LEAGUE