Leafa

Sandysafc

30 minutes ago, jambo said:

Few decent ties in the Scottish for leafa teams... who we fancy to get through?

Our game against Drongan is off, I’m told the parks are waterlogged...

So because it’s local, I’ll take in the Meadowbank game. Lothian Vale handed a hard one on paper but got to be buzzing for that to see how the stand against a top side in Shortlees. 

36 minutes ago, Dinsey said:

Our game against Drongan is off, I’m told the parks are waterlogged...

So because it’s local, I’ll take in the Meadowbank game. Lothian Vale handed a hard one on paper but got to be buzzing for that to see how the stand against a top side in Shortlees. 

Have to take their word for it I guess mate lol. Medowbank against a decent outfit can't see them going through same as lothian vale tbh mate but both teams nothing to lose so should go for it 

7 hours ago, jambo said:

Have to take their word for it I guess mate lol. Medowbank against a decent outfit can't see them going through same as lothian vale tbh mate but both teams nothing to lose so should go for it 

Aye nothing we can do, we have our own thoughts but we will be ready to go next week now.

I like Meadowbank, I think they’re a bit underrated and will definitely give them a game today. 

1 hour ago, jambo said:

See the two of them got beat today. Seem to have been unlucky both teams. Didn't see either games what were they like if anyone seen them?

Meadowbank lost 2 injury time goals? Whilst up 2-1?

Edited by junglehenry

1 hour ago, jambo said:

Suppose so mate lol, good side that castlemilk though

May well be but Meadowbank are pretty decent aswell. Boys who have played together for years, and they aren't old either so I'd imagine if they keep going will continue to get better.

Not looking good for Danderhall I think that is about their 4th game they have had called off due to no players.

Also the league gave them 2 weeks to sort themselves out and obviously has not worked.

Worse for teams preparing for a saturday who get told last minute. Same with Pencaitland struggling also not good for the premier league.

Dont think Danderhall have much longer as I said that's around 12 points they have conceded and the fines must be racking up. Heard from a few that its dire straits and we might hear something soon.

Hope that's not the case but they are making it a joke just conceding games.

7 hours ago, Thekeeper said:

two horse race for the prem between sandys and tollcross already sandys clear favs the rest of the leagues will be won by the teams everyone expected at the start no shocks this year 

premiership over on saturday.sandies will destroy murriy and toll shit will bottle it against medowbank