Leafa

Sandysafc

37 minutes ago, Funmac said:

Shut up ya balloon..you go back to being the secret Sandys man ya fucking cheerleader 

38 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Bawsoot telling folk to grow up.....the irony!! 

Lol

Aye because this is top notch banter right enough. Away to your beds and Dream about all they trophies you have won 😂

1 hour ago, Funmac said:

Shut up ya balloon..you go back to being the secret Sandys man ya fucking cheerleader 

Lol And just you go back to being second best to pennies no wonder your glad they have folded as you couldnt win anything when yous were in same league  dafty 

Fallin are dug shit and always will be, redondo, funmac = bellends, tried their best to compete wi pennies n failed miserably :) thats aw am saying on they wasters....

Anyway good luck to all leafa teams going forward, me personally wouldv loved to stay n try compete but thats life...... 

Ps whoever gets fallin in east have got a bye :) toffee

56 minutes ago, Gaz8 said:

Fallin are dug shit and always will be, redondo, funmac = bellends, tried their best to compete wi pennies n failed miserably :) thats aw am saying on they wasters....

Anyway good luck to all leafa teams going forward, me personally wouldv loved to stay n try compete but thats life...... 

Ps whoever gets fallin in east have got a bye :) toffee

Pennies are dead m8. 

Its was nice while it lasted Gaz18, all the best in ur next cheerleading role.

1 hour ago, Cocoleafa said:

Good team use got dinsey but I have no doubt use will do the business 

Aye so I gather mate, been looking at their posts about the game etc and they’ve only lose once at him in two years. Never easy going to these places but looking forward to the trip. 

1 hour ago, Dinsey said:

Does it even matter now Lads? Neither Pennies or CP exist or play in LEAFA so it’s a point less chat. 

Onto LEAFA business now... a few cracking trips for our teams I. The Scottish draw today. 

Cracking tie for phildo and the Lothian boys going away to Shortlees and hopefully pulling off what would be the result of the round id imagine but that’s just my own opinion.