• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

2 hours ago, Sandysafc said:

Spot on mate. Title race wide open now

Where’s the wee bookie man lol did I say a 10 lol well done 

Watched salvy scrape past a hard working Danderhall side today, difference was salvy took there chances when they arrived and danderhall despite playing the better football and controlling the game couldn’t really create much the final third. 

Very good win for Sandys yesterday. I said the same last year that if they win the league then it will be deserved because it would take a quite brilliant run of form to do so and same applies this year. 

I seen first hand what they can do when they build up momentum and in beating Salvie and Tollcross in recent weeks they seem to be hitting form at the right time again. 

tolcross bottled it again against sandys, can never beat them. 

league is over for them. wee will hammer the viks & Sandys will pump Tranent on saturday 

On 09/03/2019 at 17:56, CFCboy92 said:

Watched salvy scrape past a hard working Danderhall side today, difference was salvy took there chances when they arrived and danderhall despite playing the better football and controlling the game couldn’t really create much the final third. 

Easy win

15 hours ago, HendersonDelivers said:

Easy win

From what I seen it was anything but easy for yous, struggled to get into the game and were constantly on the back foot

On 11/03/2019 at 19:49, HendersonDelivers said:

league is over for them. wee will hammer the viks & Sandys will pump Tranent on saturday 

You’ll get chased up the road and called silly names ya dumpling sook ma plooms.

Fucking nugget hope use get fucking hammered, Mon the vics,

If I were a betting man I would be on sandys but I'm biased. Think Tollcross have blown it to be honest so it's probably between ourselves and salvie

With wee feegs, manson, jules and cammy they will always create chances.... dont write them off. Be underdogs with the 3 mentioned but in their day they are every bit as good

22 hours ago, getriteinabootit7 said:

Tranent win on saturday there 6 behind use with 3 games in hand and 4 behind salve wi 2 games in hand,

Tranent are not worth talking about. They're pish