Leafa

Sandysafc

Guest brycey
44 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:
3 hours ago, Safc2017 said:
Nah they are a team from westerhailes way . 

Whats the Sunday team that have sandys players in it?

av seen sandys players in the edinburgh east team 

Guest brycey
3 minutes ago, brycey said:

av seen sandys players in the edinburgh east team 

wee gogs ramsay playin fir easthouses 

Guest brycey

am sure tae a saw kevin stuart playin fir bingham against wallyford bluebell earlier oan in the season - crackin player that laddie

Guest brycey
31 minutes ago, Cocoleafa said:

Sundays have no competition, if you think westside are good enough to win the Scottish Sunday trophy that just shows you the competition on show

quarter final last season n semi final this season n always have a good run deep into the scottish - hardly a club that cannae compete wae the best or the competition 

To all teams / players / associates of Leafa. I am no longer a part of Sandy's AFC or amateur football. I will delete the account I have on here to remove my association with Sandy's. Good luck to all amatuer player and teams in the future. Amatuer football has been a massive part of my life and it's a huge wrench to leave but it's a family commitment I have to make. I've probably annoyed people and maybe came across as arrogant but i am Sandy's through and through and will defend the club i love til the end. We lost a cup final tonight and deservedly so. Congratulations to tollcross. Maybe next year they can pip Sandy's.... or maybe not! OUT!!!

To all teams / players / associates of Leafa. I am no longer a part of Sandy's AFC or amateur football. I will delete the account I have on here to remove my association with Sandy's. Good luck to all amatuer player and teams in the future. Amatuer football has been a massive part of my life and it's a huge wrench to leave but it's a family commitment I have to make. I've probably annoyed people and maybe came across as arrogant but i am Sandy's through and through and will defend the club i love til the end. We lost a cup final tonight and deservedly so. Congratulations to tollcross. Maybe next year they can pip Sandy's.... or maybe not! OUT!!!

Taking tonight’s pumping well mate [emoji85][emoji85]

Well done tollcross on their win. A good honest amateur team.

Sandys? IMG_2196.jpg

Guest brycey
On 22/05/2019 at 14:05, HendersonDelivers said:

Eazy win for sandies on Friday night.  they will hammer tolcross 4.1

really - outplayed on the night by a team who wanted it more