Leafa

Sandysafc

As I've said they didn't seem bad when I watched them lol. They had a bit of an up and down year in the league but if they are more consistent then I don't see why they can't be the team to beat. This is all just opinions before the season has even started mind you ha

9 minutes ago, MUAFC said:

Having played Meadowbank three times and Pencaitland three times this season there is no comparison to be made just look at the final league table come Saturday night 

Didn't you say neither of them were up to  much Mate lol?

Edited by jambo

3 minutes ago, Sandysafc said:

Here phildo you should have a true opinion on how Sandy's might fair next season as you are signing half our team you dirty sneaky f**k. Tapping players up the lot. Absolutely shocking. It's ok saying everyone is free to sign for whoever at the end of the season but when they've been getting their lugs burnt since December from you it's hardly fair. Good friend of sandys

I know there are a lot of rumours, I’d find it strange why any player playing regularly for Sandys would want to drop to the bottom league after winning the Prem.  Obviously you get the odd exception with guys playing with mates etc but I’d be surprised if half the team chose to play in a league they’ll scud teams every week. 

12 minutes ago, Sandysafc said:

Here phildo you should have a true opinion on how Sandy's might fair next season as you are signing half our team you dirty sneaky f**k. Tapping players up the lot. Absolutely shocking. It's ok saying everyone is free to sign for whoever at the end of the season but when they've been getting their lugs burnt since December from you it's hardly fair. Good friend of sandys

Shut the f**k up ya shite house full of the drink tonight and getting a wee pair of balls I was still at Sandys in December ya f**k wit so stop talking shite your arse is getting jealous. Hardly fair is you hiding behind this user name ya shite bag !

13 minutes ago, Dinsey said:

I know there are a lot of rumours, I’d find it strange why any player playing regularly for Sandys would want to drop to the bottom league after winning the Prem.  Obviously you get the odd exception with guys playing with mates etc but I’d be surprised if half the team chose to play in a league they’ll scud teams every week. 

Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots 

4 minutes ago, Sandysafc said:

Tell me then phildo.... you are not signing any Sandy's players for next season?

When the season finishes Sandys or any other team have no players as everyone is a free agent and for whoever my team signs you will see once the season has finished and they start getting put up on our social media accounts 

16 minutes ago, Phildo said:

When the season finishes Sandys or any other team have no players as everyone is a free agent and for whoever my team signs you will see once the season has finished and they start getting put up on our social media accounts 

How do you plead to the accusations of constantly tapping up other clubs players during a season? :whistle

13 hours ago, Phildo said:

No clubs players are safe when you're sniffing around

14 hours ago, Phildo said:

Shut the f**k up ya shite house full of the drink tonight and getting a wee pair of balls I was still at Sandys in December ya f**k wit so stop talking shite your arse is getting jealous. Hardly fair is you hiding behind this user name ya shite bag !

Phil = judas player pest.

stop actin hard coz u aint and its fitba forum

If your players are loyal which they should be, you should have nothing to worry about. 

If players do leave clubs who where at a higher level ie the premier moving down a few leagues maybe they need to look at there man management as amateur football is based on having a good bunch of lads who want to play football together.

its a hobby not professional even though some players get paid. 

Every player is a free agent come end of May.