Leafa

Sandysafc

9 hours ago, Amatuer loyal said:

Been two close games between the two teams, sandys should expect a hard game .  

I would imagine danderhall will be up for it after last weeks farce 

They should be, as they have the last couple of times we played them. Difficult games

On 25/03/2019 at 21:40, Sandysafc said:

I didnt see as much a reaction when linlithgow were possibly guilty of calling a game off when they apparently had no team. Funnily enough that was also against danderhall. Maybe the guys pushing this are danderhall loyal, or maybe they love to hate sandys. You can speculate all you want about when the club can be used again etc etc. Fact of the matter is the game was off and you wont change it. If you are hoping for some retrospective actions from leafa then keep hoping cos it wont happen. As faras cheats go, i have a vast array of winners medals in leafa and i fully deserved every single one of them

Think Danderhall dished out some punishment today to the untouchables ya dancer  :thumsup2 :thumsup2 :thumsup2

17 minutes ago, puma king said:

Think Danderhall dished out some punishment today to the untouchables ya dancer  :thumsup2 :thumsup2 :thumsup2

As I say from what I seen today of sandys they weren’t at the races don’t know if that was down to complacency or just how hard working danderhall were.

Could this be the start of the sandys demise a lot of moaning amongst themselves today? 

35 minutes ago, puma king said:

Nobody said untouchables. Well done to Danderhall fully deserved. Still though, what you highlighted on my previous post doesnt change

56 minutes ago, CFCboy92 said:

As I say from what I seen today of sandys they weren’t at the races don’t know if that was down to complacency or just how hard working danderhall were.

Could this be the start of the sandys demise a lot of moaning amongst themselves today? 

If it is then im sure most on here will be delighted

5 hours ago, Amatuer loyal said:

Took the game in, sandys a shambles at the back. Goalkeeper terrible, defence all over the place. 

No. 8 ozzy spent most of the game arguing with his team mates and opponents. 

Thought danderhall got there tactics right had the number 2 just sitting in front of the defence breaking play up thought he was poor on the ball but broke up counter attacks all day 

21 hours ago, Gaz8 said:

What's the drama with Tollcross releasing a player and resigning ;)

Did they have a player who had a one game ban. Released him. He signed for a team in Glasgow who had a midweek game. Suspension over they released him and he resigned with Tollcross. Sounds a bit to far fetched to be true?

On 29/03/2019 at 18:35, Hertz1874 said:

Danderhall just signed someone I believe as to who I'm not sure as 1 player was to be registered and I was to be released to sign elsewhere.

Depends the venue aswell if it's at Danderhall I fancy them. Sandys always an intimidating place to go.

Called it. Poor start to the season took away any chance of league glory. Good run in the Scottish and if they can keep daz anderson etc from aging next season they might win the league.

2 hours ago, Hertz1874 said:

Called it. Poor start to the season took away any chance of league glory. Good run in the Scottish and if they can keep daz anderson etc from aging next season they might win the league.

Do they have a time machine?:huh:

As I have said previously am not part of the management team . That's not my call . And I don't know the ins and outs of the situation from Saturday . I was just as gutted as the danderhall boys would have been . But I stand by what I say it doesn't matter where we play whether it's the jack Kane sports centre or Portobello 4g I still think we win . 

Sandys were 100% at it. Some of their players have openly admitted and one of their coaches has admitted it too.
Were you playing yesterday? Is your arse still rid raw? We’re in your hedge