Leafa

Sandysafc

Nothing happened with the changing rooms, u probably know like everyone else they never had a team. Anyway, hope they get pumped this Saturday, fully deserve it !!!!! 

Every other team in the association when they don’t have a team have to give up the fixture or play with 9 or 10 players. They just lie and cheat 

Could they not have played this weeks cup tie on Saturday since it’s a different cup then played Saturdays cup this Saturday back at sandys if the changing rooms are back open again? 

Surely this would’ve made sense if both teams wanted to play at the weekend. 

Surely if this " asbestos " issue is real then thats opened a door for any team to get the away game at Sandys changed to a new venue, 

health and safety and all that i would guess mean that no team will want to go and play there.

I would say the league now have to look into this for the safety of the teams and if found true to have asbestos then surely they cant use that facility.

I didnt see as much a reaction when linlithgow were possibly guilty of calling a game off when they apparently had no team. Funnily enough that was also against danderhall. Maybe the guys pushing this are danderhall loyal, or maybe they love to hate sandys. You can speculate all you want about when the club can be used again etc etc. Fact of the matter is the game was off and you wont change it. If you are hoping for some retrospective actions from leafa then keep hoping cos it wont happen. As faras cheats go, i have a vast array of winners medals in leafa and i fully deserved every single one of them

13 hours ago, Sandysafc said:

I didnt see as much a reaction when linlithgow were possibly guilty of calling a game off when they apparently had no team. Funnily enough that was also against danderhall. Maybe the guys pushing this are danderhall loyal, or maybe they love to hate sandys. You can speculate all you want about when the club can be used again etc etc. Fact of the matter is the game was off and you wont change it. If you are hoping for some retrospective actions from leafa then keep hoping cos it wont happen. As faras cheats go, i have a vast array of winners medals in leafa and i fully deserved every single one of them

Classic statement there and typically sums up Sandys attitude towards leafa and it’s members :thumbsdown:thumbsdown

7 hours ago, Hugo Sandwich said:

I heard there was a mention of a boycott of the Sandys facility until proof of a safety cert was shown to the LEAFA board

We will just play elsewhere if need be. Weve played at porty high school a few times this season so that might be an option. I dont make those decisions but its probably something the management are looking at if the asbestos situation continues

On 3/26/2019 at 16:34, Safc2017 said:

Haha have a word . Boycott Sandy's isn't going to change the outcome of the games , still going to be a Sandy's win regardless where it's played :thumsup2

fair enough, but quick question then, if it doesn't matter where the game is played, then why not move the game in the first place?

just seems strange that the game gets called of for a "reason" and you were offered to move the game but didn't and yet your so confident it doesn't matter where the game is played as Sandys will win, and yet you don't move the game

As I have said previously am not part of the management team . That's not my call . And I don't know the ins and outs of the situation from Saturday . I was just as gutted as the danderhall boys would have been . But I stand by what I say it doesn't matter where we play whether it's the jack Kane sports centre or Portobello 4g I still think we win .