• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

I don’t know what happened with the changing rooms but In fairness, If I were Sandys, there’s not a chance I’d have switched the game to Danderhall either so that point would be a non starter. 

Nothing happened with the changing rooms, u probably know like everyone else they never had a team. Anyway, hope they get pumped this Saturday, fully deserve it !!!!! 

Every other team in the association when they don’t have a team have to give up the fixture or play with 9 or 10 players. They just lie and cheat 

Could they not have played this weeks cup tie on Saturday since it’s a different cup then played Saturdays cup this Saturday back at sandys if the changing rooms are back open again? 

Surely this would’ve made sense if both teams wanted to play at the weekend. 

Surely if this " asbestos " issue is real then thats opened a door for any team to get the away game at Sandys changed to a new venue, 

health and safety and all that i would guess mean that no team will want to go and play there.

I would say the league now have to look into this for the safety of the teams and if found true to have asbestos then surely they cant use that facility.

I didnt see as much a reaction when linlithgow were possibly guilty of calling a game off when they apparently had no team. Funnily enough that was also against danderhall. Maybe the guys pushing this are danderhall loyal, or maybe they love to hate sandys. You can speculate all you want about when the club can be used again etc etc. Fact of the matter is the game was off and you wont change it. If you are hoping for some retrospective actions from leafa then keep hoping cos it wont happen. As faras cheats go, i have a vast array of winners medals in leafa and i fully deserved every single one of them

Aye a think it was me that posted asking about the linlithgow game but nothing was said about it 

Linlithgow beat them the following week in the cup tie haha 

3 minutes ago, Bawsoot said:

Aye a think it was me that posted asking about the linlithgow game but nothing was said about it 

Linlithgow beat them the following week in the cup tie haha 

Exactly mate. Hope its the same for us this week haha