Leafa

Sandysafc

3 hours ago, Redondo said:

3 pens? I can only recall 1 and at that it would have been a soft call. Im sure Bannockburn had a couple claims turned down also?

Ur man Spowart had a couple of chances but spurned them, his highlight was attempting to leave his mark on Burn's Centre half.....with his teeth!

Like said the better team progressed. Alot of noise comes from the East about Sandys yet they fail to deliver in the Majors year after year. Tollcross a good bit ahead on and off the pitch but that's just this trolls opinion.

tollcross have won the league once in 6 years and will finish 4th this year, they r shite m8

why don’t u reveal who u are instead of talking pish about the best ammy side leafa has ever had, daft arse!!!!

14 minutes ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

tollcross have won the league once in 6 years and will finish 4th this year, they r shite m8

why don’t u reveal who u are instead of talking pish about the best ammy side leafa has ever had, daft arse!!!!

Ok mate, u win! Sure Tollcross won the Scottish a couple of season's ago but u's are the best ever, dont even recall Sandys being in an East Semi recently never mind a Scottish?

Stick to winning leagues, which btw is an achievement so be proud of that, leave the Majors to the big Clubs!!

Is StraightouttaEOS ur real name? Thought not, goodbye!!

Β 

19 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Ok mate, u win! Sure Tollcross won the Scottish a couple of season's ago but u's are the best ever, dont even recall Sandys being in an East Semi recently never mind a Scottish?

Stick to winning leagues, which btw is an achievement so be proud of that, leave the Majors to the big Clubs!!

Is StraightouttaEOS ur real name? Thought not, goodbye!!

Β 

listen m8 u are not only thick as f**k but clearly football not your subject if you think for a single second that tollcross are a better side than sandys

Im just stating facts! U said Sandys are the best leafa side ever! Based on winning leagues? As I said great achievement but as your still hurting from getting put out the Scottish on sat i'd say you have shown that the Scottish is more important!?

PS when Tollcross won the Scottish they knocked out Bannockburn on there run, something Sandys couldnt do!

You'll mibbae win the East this year and that will hopefully repair some of the mental damage done by the loss o Saturday, good luck!

Β 

2 hours ago, Redondo said:

Im just stating facts! U said Sandys are the best leafa side ever! Based on winning leagues? As I said great achievement but as your still hurting from getting put out the Scottish on sat i'd say you have shown that the Scottish is more important!?

PS when Tollcross won the Scottish they knocked out Bannockburn on there run, something Sandys couldnt do!

You'll mibbae win the East this year and that will hopefully repair some of the mental damage done by the loss o Saturday, good luck!

Β 

6 league titles in 7 years shows they are without a shadow of doubt the best leafa club side ever.

anyone can get lucky winning a cup. bannockburn joined up wi fallin i bet u never knew that so have a far better team than when tollcross beat them

are you affiliated to tollcross ?? seems u ken plenty about them but bizarrely at our game on sat given the match report u came up wi earlierΒ 

Win the LEAFA all you want, its a poor league so winning it with a budget most EoS teams would be glad to have is hardly something to shout about...

They always bottle it when faced with a semi-decent team in any of the big cups. Diddy team in a diddy league.Β 

Β 

It's been a while since the last time you made a tit of yourself on here though, it's been quite entertaining πŸ‘

4 minutes ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

if that’s true ad love to ken why he allowed a once proud club to fold so quickly. take it a few bad results & the ego was dented !!!!

Β 

Nothing last's forever mate, and my ego is absoloutely fine. Back to back East wins and a Scottish Cup Final not a bad return from 6 years I think.

Was time to move on for reasons I dont have to share with you.Β 

I only commented as I found it strange that you would single out the ref as the reason you lost the game on Sat when in fact the better team won the game.

No shame in that, ur aware Bannockburn have a few ex Fallin boys so to be expected they would/should beat Sandys.Β 

With Fallin out the way I fully expect Sandys will have a good run at the East along with Tollcross so another chance to prove you are in fact the best team in Leafa.

All the best!!

8 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Nothing last's forever mate, and my ego is absoloutely fine. Back to back East wins and a Scottish Cup Final not a bad return from 6 years I think.

I only commented as I found it strange that you would single out the ref as the reason you lost the game on Sat when in fact the better team won the game.

No shame in that, ur aware Bannockburn have a few ex Fallin boys so to be expected they would/should beat Sandys.Β 

With Fallin out the way I fully expect Sandys will have a good run at the East along with Tollcross so another chance to prove you are in fact the best team in Leafa.

All the best!!

fair comments m8 and i wish u aw the best whatever u decide to do in the future budπŸ‘βœŠ

20 minutes ago, Spyro said:

Win the LEAFA all you want, its a poor league so winning it with a budget most EoS teams would be glad to have is hardly something to shout about...

They always bottle it when faced with a semi-decent team in any of the big cups. Diddy team in a diddy league.Β 

Β 

It's been a while since the last time you made a tit of yourself on here though, it's been quite entertaining πŸ‘

sandys afc take monthly payments fae players to survive as a team so with that comment about budgets theres only one person making a tit of themselves m8 !!!Β 

3 hours ago, Redondo said:

All the best!!

are u gaffer at bannockburn now??

5 hours ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

hearing last nite bannockburn fielded an eligible player, can u confirm or deny before we proceed wi the official protest??

Highly doubt that to be true mate but you crack on with your protest and mind not to leave out that you's didnt have any corner flags again! 😜

Β 

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/10/2022 at 08:53, StraightOuttaEOS said:

record breakers 31-1✊✊πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Against a team who have just formed, never had enough players and one of their players asking ME to play in goals for them even though I'm shite and had nearly a year out... Some achievement πŸ™„