Leafa

Sandysafc

1 hour ago, fowler23 said:

Brads a good player if he’s fit and heeds in the right place. No really kicked a baw for about 4 years

Brad finished the 18/19 season with me and played a few games and then he had a great season for me up until the season was ended early so he has been playing mate. He has so much potential and is a class act. 

Delighted to get him back at a better level where his talent belongs. 

4 hours ago, Dinsey said:

Brad finished the 18/19 season with me and played a few games and then he had a great season for me up until the season was ended early so he has been playing mate. He has so much potential and is a class act. 

Delighted to get him back at a better level where his talent belongs. 

Didn’t realise he was back playing mate. As I said if he’s fit and playing regularly he’s a good player, and a good laddie. Good luck too him. 

On ‎10‎/‎06‎/‎2020 at 12:07, jambo said:

Roberstons will be hard to replace for sandys as will Moore be at esv. Just wondering if anyone’s started to make some good noticeable signings yet? What’s people’s early predictions as well? All be it we don’t know what the leagues will look like when they’re back haha

sandies will skoosh it all this seeson.nae team will touch us

• 2 weeks later...

Still not anything on who people fancy for things this year when it starts again? Who will be favourites for what any dark horses? Can’t see the premier being any different again tbf maybe different order for the top4 though... 

any major signings for any team?

sandies make it 5 eazy. new guyz are ballers. dandurhal will be klass. evs lozing players and new people r poor.medowbank getting scottie fae ferny and too guys fae mussie. tolly are singing jackson and swanny fae edinburg star and the stuart twins fae pafhead.muryston gettin few young guys.

8 hours ago, HendersonDelivers said:

sandies make it 5 eazy. new guyz are ballers. dandurhal will be klass. evs lozing players and new people r poor.medowbank getting scottie fae ferny and too guys fae mussie. tolly are singing jackson and swanny fae edinburg star and the stuart twins fae pafhead.muryston gettin few young guys.

How are you meant to know who’s signed who? Just a slaver who talks pish on here. Asking for some real and decent input 

On 06/07/2020 at 12:00, HendersonDelivers said:

this poster is nothing to do with sandys but they have singed some good players alex king will tear the ams up 

• 3 weeks later...

Attempting to update some of the info for my results/tables site at Scot Scores.

Any idea what the 20/21 setup will be?  Musselburgh Windsor saying they are in a new "Championship", but said they don't know the full setup and to wait for LEAFA to Tweet about it (so how do they know what league they are playing in if LEAFA haven't released something already?).  Also, what is with the "Lothian" name for Tier 2 and the "Edinburgh" name for Tier 3? 

Last season, 44 teams lasted until Covid.
Premier (9)
Lothian - West (7) East (9)
Edinburgh - West (10) East (9)

As far as I can tell:
West Barns Star are calling it a day.
Lauriston Thistle have folded, but their name lives on in the Sunday League (Newhaven North rebranding themselves Lauriston Thistle for 20/21).

There are some new entries:

Loganlea United join from Stirling & District
Carrick, Penicuik, Restalrig and Loanhead Miners are new teams.

So, I make that 44 - 2 + 5 = 47 teams for next season.

Any other new teams/teams leaving?  Any idea what the league structure will be?  Premier/Championship then a Tier 3 split into 2 conferences?

Are any clubs wanting to go to the juniors/East of Scotland League in the near future?  Or would any currently be able facility-wise?

Edited by mcruic

17 hours ago, mcruic said:

Attempting to update some of the info for my results/tables site at Scot Scores.

Any idea what the 20/21 setup will be?  Musselburgh Windsor saying they are in a new "Championship", but said they don't know the full setup and to wait for LEAFA to Tweet about it (so how do they know what league they are playing in if LEAFA haven't released something already?).  Also, what is with the "Lothian" name for Tier 2 and the "Edinburgh" name for Tier 3? 

Last season, 44 teams lasted until Covid.
Premier (9)
Lothian - West (7) East (9)
Edinburgh - West (10) East (9)

As far as I can tell:
West Barns Star are calling it a day.
Lauriston Thistle have folded, but their name lives on in the Sunday League (Newhaven North rebranding themselves Lauriston Thistle for 20/21).

There are some new entries:

Loganlea United join from Stirling & District
Carrick, Penicuik, Restalrig and Loanhead Miners are new teams.

So, I make that 44 - 2 + 5 = 47 teams for next season.

Any other new teams/teams leaving?  Any idea what the league structure will be?  Premier/Championship then a Tier 3 split into 2 conferences?

Are any clubs wanting to go to the juniors/East of Scotland League in the near future?  Or would any currently be able facility-wise?

After West Barns folded, I believe Danderhall have been reinstated to the Premier having originally been relegated. 

29B3338C-C606-44B5-BE08-3B0F64DD2ACA.jpeg

Thanks - I am assuming if Danderhall are back in the Premier, that would leave a 12-11-13-13, so another team possibly moving from Div. 1 to the Championship to make it 12-12-12-13.  Possibly Mill AFC?

9 hours ago, mcruic said:

Thanks - I am assuming if Danderhall are back in the Premier, that would leave a 12-11-13-13, so another team possibly moving from Div. 1 to the Championship to make it 12-12-12-13.  Possibly Mill AFC?

Pathead now in championship and Edina Hibs in league 1. 

• 2 weeks later...