Leafa

Sandysafc

lothian vale are paying players to stay with them goggs ramsey and jo easten are the 2 getting money to play ams it was spoke about last season and they said it was a dose of shite but i know this is 100 percent happening 

1 hour ago, junglehenry said:

Lothian Vale now known as Dalkeith Thistle Amateurs.

image.png

The scratch card signing on fees r perfect for Dalkeith Juniors to snap the decent players up. Good platform Lothian vale are giving Struggling Dalkeith Juniors. Conspiracy theory....

On ‎23‎/‎05‎/‎2020 at 19:48, Thekeeper said:

lothian vale are paying players to stay with them goggs ramsey and jo easten are the 2 getting money to play ams it was spoke about last season and they said it was a dose of shite but i know this is 100 percent happening 

phil is big weesal aboot.payin players

• 2 weeks later...
I have to agree here same old players and sponsors

That’s what managers do though take the boys they can trust and know they are committed. I’m surprised nobody has went for the boy yull from

Tollcross yet ?

16 hours ago, Iamsparta said:

Least craigroyston have made one decent unpredictable signing in Ryan Moore of esv  The rest is very predictable and disappointing 

4 hours ago, Cocoleafa said:

You’ll probably find every manager than moves to a new team takes boys he’s previously had that he knows well and trusts. We don’t have any playing budget so we won’t be able compete financially with anyone. Very happy with who we have been able to get in, including the 3 so far from Leith that noboby would have said were predictable  given how good a season they had. 

As for being disappointed because we have the same sponsor, how ridiculous is that comment?

Edited by Dinsey

On 07/06/2020 at 22:32, Dinsey said:

You’ll probably find every manager than moves to a new team takes boys he’s previously had that he knows well and trusts. We don’t have any playing budget so we won’t be able compete financially with anyone. Very happy with who we have been able to get in, including the 3 so far from Leith that noboby would have said were predictable  given how good a season they had. 

As for being disappointed because we have the same sponsor, how ridiculous is that comment?

Your wasting your time explaining yourself to some people on here mate.

currie, Scott Wilson & Dicko great signings.

On ‎07‎/‎06‎/‎2020 at 05:54, Iamsparta said:

Least craigroyston have made one decent unpredictable signing in Ryan Moore of esv  The rest is very predictable and disappointing 

On ‎07‎/‎06‎/‎2020 at 18:39, Cocoleafa said:

so what

On ‎07‎/‎06‎/‎2020 at 22:32, Dinsey said:

sneaky getting robo fae us

Roberstons will be hard to replace for sandys as will Moore be at esv. Just wondering if anyone’s started to make some good noticeable signings yet? What’s people’s early predictions as well? All be it we don’t know what the leagues will look like when they’re back haha