Leafa

Sandysafc

8 hours ago, Thekeeper said:

imo kenny fisher is probably the best striker in leafa and he plays for a sunday team he should be playing for the select but good win dinsey what was the starting team who scored etc 

He didn't play up-top on Sunday there, wasn't in the game much either which probably had a showing on the way Gorgie Hearts played. Lewis Coult, did not give away the ball once.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

Craig Hume (Newtongrange) put up for sale earlier this week and played today for Lauriston. Second division amateur side buying EOS Premier League players, I’ve seen it all now.

”we don’t pay players” 😆😆😆😆 

Eastfield could have scored 10 today, no joke. Was men against boys from the first minute to the last. First time iv seen Laurieston, expected alot more. Guessing an off day

We never showed up. Decent spell after we went 1-0 down and then levelled it but just never threatened enough at the top end of the park. 

Eastfield are a top side and we gifted them a goals. The third was a massive deflection off the wall and that’s the goal that killed us going in 3-1 down. 

We are disappointed as we never showed up or competed for most of the game and at the level we were at today, we got punished for it. 

As for my fan commenting regarding Humey, you know as well as I do that the laddie hasn’t received a penny to come to us and made a fair personal sacrifice to be playing with us. 

6 hours ago, quickoverayard said:

Maybe eastfield were just that good, no harm being beaten by a better team. By his own admission the lauriston manager admitted they never turned up. All 3 leafa teams should be commended for getting so far. 1 out, 1 through and a replay.

We never showed up. Decent spell after we went 1-0 down and then levelled it but just never threatened enough at the top end of the park. 

Eastfield are a top side and we gifted them a goals. The third was a massive deflection off the wall and that’s the goal that killed us going in 3-1 down. 

We are disappointed as we never showed up or competed for most of the game and at the level we were at today, we got punished for it. 

As for my fan commenting regarding Humey, you know as well as I do that the laddie hasn’t received a penny to come to us and made a fair personal sacrifice to be playing with us. 

He was originally lochend wasn’t he and went to East Stirling?

I know mate, I know it goes on but I don’t believe for one minute that you pay your players and to be honest I couldn’t really care anyway, it’s went on for years and not likely to stop.

24 minutes ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

Not fooling anyone now with that garbage Dinse. I’m not sure how it works with amateurs but clearly breaching rules AGAIN. Your master plan to bring in someone like Hume from Nitton was clearly to take you as far as possible in the Scottish Cup as the Diddy League your running away with was won before a ball was kicked this season!! 😆

What's your official start date at Craigy anyway??

The jealousy and bitterness is shining out of you.

Must be cold living in his shadow 

35 minutes ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

Had a look at your previous posts and it’s bizarre how the only time you comment on this forum is after I write something about Dinse. Is this your alter ego Ryan? Combat consultant n all that 😆😆

Nah, I normally enjoy coming on and browsing,  through the amateur threads.

its clear though, that you have a personal agenda and are hiding on a forum to voice your opinion.

you obviously get the odd troll who will just noise people up on various threads, but your whole feed is against him and Lauriston.

It’s actually embarrassing that we have a grown man hiding in the shadows, trying to get a reaction.

like I said before, if it comes out who you are, no doubt, it will all have just been a joke though 

19 hours ago, Dinsey said:

Newtongrange have no money, I believe the lady who was financing the club has passed? And they are massively in debt, someone had asked for 6 months of books and this was rejected as hands going into kittys etc and taking out the club.

With Hume, Newtongrange probably preferred allowing him to go sign amateurs rather than for direct opposition(eos clubs). If he’s playing with his mates and is also off their wage bill, it is surely a win win for all parties. Josh walker retired from pro football due to injuries and fitness I’m sure I read that somewhere. Him moving to Amateur game may suit his body and what he can handle better. People always quick to slate teams at this level getting good players, surely have to commend the clubs as it strengthens the leagues and amateur game. I doubt there’s teams paying serious money in these leagues also Especially the 2nd tier amateur.