Leafa

Sandysafc

Lauriston Thistle v Harestanes is now a 3pm kick off on the 4G at The Jack Kane Centre. 

Disappointing at having to give up home advantage when we are already massive underdogs but it’s the right call to get the game on. 

I've never even seen this astro but been told it’s ridiculously small. 

35 minutes ago, Dinsey said:

Lauriston Thistle v Harestanes is now a 3pm kick off on the 4G at The Jack Kane Centre. 

Disappointing at having to give up home advantage when we are already massive underdogs but it’s the right call to get the game on. 

Fair play Dinsey for getting the game on. Up against a top side m8 but u never know in the Scottish.

12 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Fair play Dinsey for getting the game on. Up against a top side m8 but u never know in the Scottish.

Aye we could have left it up to the weather and waited to try and get it on even next week at home but as I’ve said to the boys, they’ve worked hard this week and we are all here to play football not sit in the house hoping for good weather! 

18 minutes ago, Dinsey said:

Aye we could have left it up to the weather and waited to try and get it on even next week at home but as I’ve said to the boys, they’ve worked hard this week and we are all here to play football not sit in the house hoping for good weather! 

Spot on m8

3 hours ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

Predictions for tomorrow should games go ahead?

Bannockburn 5 - 0 Tollcross

Drumchapel 4 - 0 Murieston

EK 0 - 2 Sandys

Lauriston 1 - 8 Harestanes

For a guy whos played “EOS all

his days” you seem to know alot about ammy 😳

fucking roaster 

31 minutes ago, Dinsey said:

The pitch is fine lengh ways but sideways its ridic you could flick a coin to the other side its a good surface ect but the width of the pitch is shocking.

all the best for it tho underdogs but the scottish anything can happen pressures all on them so i would have nothing to fear free pop at a good side 

It’s no the pitz you are going to