Leafa

Sandysafc

31 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

He has a point to be fair. I watched the Champions League final the last two years and, each time, there was an ex amateur player playing. May as well have been watching Greenock HSFP v Oban Saints

That game would probly have been more entertaining than the last Champions league final tbf.

The players playing in the EOS are not Professional even if it is considered a "pro contract" they sign. Majority still need to work for a living and miss training/games due to work and other commitments so realistically they are all amateur players imo. I wouldnt even class them as semi-pro tbh. 

The EOS is a semi professional league however a large chunk of players especially in conferences will be signed on amateur forms or pro non contracts. Unless you are exceptionally talented or play for one of the so called bigger guns the only difference between the standard and leafa is probably pitches and referees/linesmen situation. Whether you like the analogy or not I would say it’s not far off. I think both leagues eos and leafa are great for the region and slate them all you like but it keeps boys playing football in the area and both are generally run well and professionally as possiblez

I’m gathering your meaning the conference EOS leagues? I’d hardly say it’s ‘glorified’ cause a couple of your mates previously played amateur before being signed up [emoji38][emoji38] 

Your not the sharpest tool in the box are you kid? You sound like a bitter little boy that’s been told he’s not good enough for his local scouts team [emoji38][emoji38] keep paying your entry fee to watch me, I have a big holiday in the summer to spend my cash on [emoji38][emoji38]

Keep playing to watch me ? You are a grade 1 fanny. Look at you all happy with your £30 a week. I got taxed more than that when I played junior. Tit

It was going so well until you had to ruin at the end with the ‘when I played junior’ part [emoji38][emoji38]

I played a lot higher than that but then you get wee guys like you on £30 a week running about telling people your a football player haha. Out of curiosity what team do you play for ?

4 hours ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

I’m gathering your meaning the conference EOS leagues? I’d hardly say it’s ‘glorified’ cause a couple of your mates previously played amateur before being signed up 😆😆 

Your not the sharpest tool in the box are you kid? You sound like a bitter little boy that’s been told he’s not good enough for his local scouts team 😆😆 keep paying your entry fee to watch me, I have a big holiday in the summer to spend my cash on 😆😆

Imagine coming on an amatuer page trying to big yourself up 😂😂😂😂 

Thinkkng you’re big time because you have won “everything” at EOS 🤣 

also when are you going to ever read I HAVE NEVER PAID TO WATCH A GAME you think im going to pay money to watch an EOS game were theres about 5 “fans” standing beside a tree. Absolute guffy so you are 

1 hour ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

It was going so well until you had to ruin at the end with the ‘when I played junior’ part 😆😆

“It was all going so well until you mentioned junior” coming from you who thinks hes big time because he played EOS 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 its honestly LAUGHABLE slating someone who played higher than you? 

“Pay to watch me” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

keep commenting tho cause you’re giving us a right laugh here i could imagine you in a club chatting up a bird

”aye i play EOS im on £20 a week and dini need to pay expenses ..so you wanting that bottle of proseco hen?” 

1 hour ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

😆😆😆 sweetheart calm down your getting really frustrated over nothing!

Its clear you’ve never played football at ANY level but think you could get a game anywhere you want 😆😆

£6 or watch from behind the gate fella 😆

Its clear you’re a fucking roaster who thinks hes big time cause he played ammy football 😂😂

11 minutes ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

Never have and never will play ‘ammy’ football young man 😆😆 £6 please 😆😆

You did tho EOS is an ammy set up full of ammy players like you and the fact you think your big time makes everyone laugh 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

the fact you have came on an ammy forum bumpin your gums about EOS makes it even better 

You did tho EOS is an ammy set up full of ammy players like you and the fact you think your big time makes everyone laugh [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

the fact you have came on an ammy forum bumpin your gums about EOS makes it even better 

He’s definitely telling wee lassies he’s a football player yet he’s earning £20 a week then getting taxed on top of that haha. Roaster

£20 or £2 I’m still paid to play football young man, tell me how much is it you pay your club for subs each month? Want me to cover January? [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] £6 please!

I played in the spl wee man. A standard you can only dream of playing in. You stick to your shite EOS league [emoji23][emoji23]. Still taking your strips home to get washed yourself in that league aye

16 minutes ago, Gunner said:

So many bites. 

Stop replying, and he'll go away. 

Simple. 

Definitely don’t rise to it as all your doing is feeding his ego 🤡🤡

Btw I really doubt if he’s actually played football at any level at all 🤥 🤥

1 hour ago, king Henrik7 said:

He’s definitely telling wee lassies he’s a football player yet he’s earning £20 a week then getting taxed on top of that haha. Roaster

He doesnt even get paid just a roaster who probably plays for Oakley or sutin 😂