Leafa

Sandysafc

4 hours ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

5 - The truth hurts and you will get massively found out at EOS level. Stick to amateurs and winning Diddy Leagues 

Its honestly EMBARASSING that you’re trying to make out the EOS leagues are these big attractive leagues the EOS league was on its knees before the likes of Bonnyrigg Kelty Penicuik Broxburn ect decided to join to get into the pyramid system have you seen the state of some of those leagues? I watched Lothian Thistle v Tynecastle at the weekend and these two were meant to be two of the best teams and the game was brutal some of those players wouldnt get a sniff at a prem ammy team theres so many players that play amatuer that could EASILY play in those leagues probably even higher its a glorified amatuer set up so gimps can say “i play EOS” to make out there some sort of ballers i could guarantee you now theres players at Sandys Tollcross Meadowbank ESV Lauri Lothian Vale Tranent that would piss that league also coming on here slating a man (dinsey) for winning ammy cups and leagues ect have a word with yourself honestly “ive played EOS all my days” wow can i get you’re autograph? The EOS league years and years and years ago when Spartans Edinburgh City Whitehill Welfare ect were all in it was at its peak now its just a fucking shambles where junior teams are only there to try get into the lowland league through the pyramid if it wasnt for these teams doing so the EOS league would have probably called it a day. Also why are you on an amatuer page? 

You clearly have no clue about EOS football mate so let’s just leave this here before you embarrass yourself even further!! [emoji38][emoji38]

Mate EOS was rank up until about 4 years ago, plenty of amateur players would be comfortable playing at that level. You’ve heard something about your club, about I guy you don’t think has it in him to make a difference and you don’t like it.... simple as that.

He’s done exceptionally well over the last 5 years with limited resources, imagine what he could do with a club with an infrastructure. I don’t know the man but he’s the best option craigroyston would have. It’s not like they are looking for candidates with a b license.

So I say judge him after the fact...... if he goes that is.

17 minutes ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

Never won or came close to winning a Premier amateur league in his puff!! 😆

You obviously don’t know him or what he’s all about clearly if your saying he’s had limited resources, trust me on that one!!

I’m not doubting there are some decent enough amateur plays in every team that’s been mentioned, my whole point is as a TEAM they would never ever be able to compete with Premier EOS sides. I’ll say it once again as its clearly going unnoticed - only SANDYS could complete against Premier EOS sides in my opinion. There are no other good amateur sides just now to even challenge Sandys and anyone thinking the likes of Lauriston or Tollcross could compete against Premier EOS are totally clueless.

But wait a minute, you don’t know me either, you clearly said so. 

Look it’s clear to everyone reading that you have an agenda against me, that’s absolutely fine but you lose all credibility when you hide behind a username and spout absolute shite mate. There’s not a person reading this that isn’t seeing through your pish.

You’ve gone from not even knowing me when you first posted to knowing the inner workings of me and my teams to now knowing what I am like. I can almost taste your bitterness.  

You’re making a James Blunt of yourself and making no sense in anything you say. One big contradiction.  Sad sad individual that comes on something like this to try and get bites and tell lies. 

If I bullied you at school then I am truly sorry!

Edited by Dinsey

1 minute ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

Just want to clear a few things up here gentlemen as clearly some people are missing exactly what I’m saying.

• I have never once said certain players are not good enough to play EOS level. I believe there are a lot of good amateur players in each team across both leagues. My whole point was I don’t believe the SAID clubs (Lauri, Tollcross etc) would be good enough as a TEAM to compete against Premier EOS sides and top conference sides. My opinion!!

• Mr Dinse. As an ex Craigroyston player and someone that cares deeply for the club I’ve raised my concerns about him stepping in and taking over. IN MY OPINION it’s a short term fix as I have no doubt should he be successful he’ll jump at first offer and club will be back to square one. Should he fail, he’ll fold it just like St Bernards after a few bad results after an reasonably successful season.

Thank you.

Nobody cares mate you’re a slavour 

Would they have a choice if he wanted to leave? Pretty sure from last time I played you can't stop players at amateur level and there released when season is finished

You’ve just let your guard down there too... Relax and calm yourself!! Deep breathes it’s only a discussion [emoji38][emoji38]
I’m not having a dig at all here, you have previous for paying players, I’m glad you didn’t deny it! As said above if that’s how you want to run amateur clubs to be successful then good luck to you. 
Just for the record, Newcraighall would NEVER have let Hunter walk away for nothing to join another amateur side. What was the fee if it wasn’t £400? 

Just now, StraightOuttaEOS said:

You clearly care as your having a cyber meltdown and taken great offence to my opinion!!

If you know me then you’d know when I have a meltdown and this is far from it. 

You’ve made a rip roaring c**t of yourself. 

Just now, xnxx said:

Would they have a choice if he wanted to leave? Pretty sure from last time I played you can't stop players at amateur level and there released when season is finished

Nope you can’t stop them mate. The boys no well. 

Thought Jordan sheerin was the manager? Or is he just helping out?

Right here we go again....
For arguments sake just say a manager/team went into a club that was going to fold regardless and in your words was successful enough to get a move to a bigger club, would that not be brilliant for football? You’d have one club saved that was about to fold and on a good footing for another manager to come in and pick up. You’re just talking absolute nonsense now.

What’s this jumping ship nonsense? Would you not say that the majority of people involved in football would want to get to the best level they can. It happens at all levels of football. 

You have completely contradicted yourself on that one. You’d rather see Craigroyston fold now than have someone come in and do well for a couple years and leave. Clever. 

Season wasn’t finished mate. £400 was the figure speculated but I could be wrong. There was 100% a fee paid though.

Jesus Christ man. I’ve already covered this earlier. You do know that if a club won’t release a player at amateur, all he has to do is give Jimmy Conner a ring and he will do it for you. 

As it happens, Kev at Newcraighall although gutted to lose Matty, released him with no problems after his training kit and tracksuit etc was returned. 

Just like you done on social media platforms recording your players in a pub asking where a team you just beat was? Made a complete arse of yourself mate and everyone in Edinburgh wants your team to get skudded in next round trust me.

Aye I’m sure I made a complete arse of myself. Control yourself, your bitterness towards me has surfaced now you can’t even hide it. 

Im putting this one down to jealousy now. 

Edited by Dinsey

Firstly , I get your concern but any ambitious manager would be the same.... do well and settle at craigroyston??? Of course he’s going to move on it’s part of football if he’s successful .... plus he may not even take the job.

Secondly, you can’t say if an amateur club would compete as they have restrictions which an EOS side does not have, I’m well aware of some of the budgets that EOS sides have and it’s unbelievable for that level of football, I couldn’t care less if he payed money for or to players.... it happens!!!!

Lastly, instead of doubting the man give him a chance to prove himself before writing him off, like I said when he was appointed select manager he’s a young ambitious manager who wants to further himself so more credit to him.

Mate I’ve won everything EOS and wouldn’t embarrass myself dropping to Amateur so how could I possibly be jealous of someone that’s never kicked a ball in their life?? 😆😆

I’m sure you have. Bet you’ve got a massive cock aswell and are gorgeous eh. Sad b*****d 

Cool mate. Look forward to seeing your videos after your next Scottish Cup game. 

You’re a weirdo mate. Don’t know me yet obviously follow me on social media now. 

Am no gonna shag you mate. 

3 minutes ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

Just like you done on social media platforms recording your players in a pub asking where a team you just beat was? Made a complete arse of yourself mate and everyone in Edinburgh wants your team to get skudded in next round trust me.

Tollcross wouldnt compete? Only sandys? 100% just another steamer part of Sandys or involved with them some how Tollcross have beaten them countless times so how wouldnt Tollcross not compete? You havent a clue just another slavour blabbin on about shite dinsey might not have won the prem but winning a major must soften that blow so called big teams in the prem havent won it ....

You also follow me mate 😆😆

So there we have it. You’ve written nothing but lies from the start. 

It’s something personal against me but you’ve not got the balls to do it from anywhere than behind a username. 

When you find your balls, drop me a message on twitter. 

2 minutes ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

Oh the old faithful must be part of Sandys caused I’ve gave them a bit praise! Tollcross are crap mate. Not one player good of enough for EOS Premier.

Tollcross are crap? Not one player good enough for EOS premier? Lol could pick about 5/6 that easily would as i said you’re a fucking steamer “ive played EOS” “ive won everything in EOS” wow you’re my hero winning diddy cups and diddy leagues in a diddy association.