Leafa

Sandysafc

Someone sounds a bit jealous. What does it have to do with you for you to write a post 50 lines long?

dont think anyone can say Dinsey is a bad manager having won the EOS cup and being leafa select manager.

its also not about loyalty to Lauriston when you have the opportunity to go to a higher level which you might not get the chance again.

everyone can slag him if he does leave “couldn’t hack the premier” and all that pish but in reality he’s going to a higher level than the amateur premier. 

Im pretty sure that Oakley Utd are pretty much made up of ex ammie players and they got to a Cup Final this season.

Personally I dont think the standard is any better in they leagues than the best ammie premier leagues. U would need to go into the Premier legue of eos to find a gap and then even then ur best ammie teams would compete with the teams in the bottom half of that. 

No sure if that would be a good move or no for Dinsey , did they no say they were going out the game? 

Could be a sinking ship that cannot be saved.

20 minutes ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

I believe only Sandys could compete in Premier Division EOS. There are no other amateur clubs near that level. Arniston have signed a lot of players from so called better amateur outfits and they’re one of the worst teams in EOS currently. The jump is too high even at Conference level never mind Premier EOS.

Amateur football is on its knees and the better players that have decided to drop to that level are only doing so for two reasons - not needing to fully commit and to play with mates.

That maybe so but I think there are a few EOS & junior teams that r struggling to get boys in also so its mibbae no all that great at that level either?

Its no like these teams have an abundance of money to attract players. There are alot of very good amateur players with good jobs that play for enjoyment. 

arni singed no players from any the top ams teams so stop talking a dose of shite tell me one player they got that was a loss to a top ams team tollcross have loads of players that would easy play a higher level  bar the top couple teams in each league the standard is guff at eos and I watch that and ams near enuf every other week the only difference between some would be fitness cos there training 2 times a week if dinsey or any the other good ams teams moved up they would be fine and you no think they wood be able to attract better players by moving up?some of the ams teams are run better than eos teams

31 minutes ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

Name 3 Tollcross players that could cut it in Premier EOS please?? Make my night!!

Leith athletic are top of the league and I would say 100% 2/3 teams in leafa would beat them 4 Out of 5 times.

ormiston Arniston Peebles etc wouldn’t come close to winning the leafa premier league 

4 minutes ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

I said from very start only Sandys could compete in EOS Premier, the rest would get embarrassed.

you also said dinseys team would struggle to play in the lower eos leagues not the prem the prem is different level to the lower eos leagues i dont think any leafa ams teams would do well in that cos its praticaly the old junior super league but the top ams teams 100 per cent would compete in the lower eos leagues no questions asked cos the standard is dug meat

6 minutes ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

I firmly believe the players he has just now are no where good enough to win either conference league. They’d beat shite like Craigy but even the likes of Edinburgh Utd, Dunipace (midtable sides) would tuck them away at ease.

do you watch a lot of ams football cos you seem to no a lot about teams for somebody that said you play eos all your days it looks like ur here just to get tore in to the ams teams n players btw i bet theirs more than a few players have played a better level than you ever did or could 

I don’t want to be drawn on picking sides. Reading this, I feel for dinsey, like him or not he has done a job with limited resources at amateur level, recruiting players etc. He Could easily hack the eos level. Also most of the established leafa teams do have ex junior or eos players playing for them either for work commitments or to play with their mates. I’ve watched Dinseys team this season, and another few games in their league, they, West barns, newcraighall, Bonnyrigg all have a good few players who would easy step up to most eos conference teams. Tollcross who have been mentioned a lot I’d expect to do well at eos conference also. I do support juniors/eos but don’t think there’s any need to disrespect the boys in the amateur level. I’d be shocked if the guy commenting has seen half these teams play.

Limited resources?! Everyone knows Dinse is one of the only few that pays players. The boy Hunter I believe was signed from Newcraighall Leith Vics last season for £400. Everyone was made aware of that after he knocked back EOS clubs. I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with that by the way, if that’s the way he wants to do it to be successful then good luck to him.
For the record, there are also no West Barns, Newcraighall or Bonnyrigg players that would stand out for a good conference side. 

I didn’t say stand out but definitely play for sure. I would struggle to believe amateur teams in the championship equivalent can pay big bucks to those players, albeit any money. As you’ll maybe know I pay attention to a lot of players moving clubs etc and only a month or two ago, Penicuik signed a player from newcraighall? Also having watched the west barns and Bonnyrigg is expect at least half to move onto eos teams in conference if they wanted to. I don’t know all the politics but just going with what I’ve seen. Sometimes though it’s not about the money when signing for teams.

7 hours ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

Limited resources?! Everyone knows Dinse is one of the only few that pays players. The boy Hunter I believe was signed from Newcraighall Leith Vics last season for £400. Everyone was made aware of that after he knocked back EOS clubs. I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with that by the way, if that’s the way he wants to do it to be successful then good luck to him.

For the record, there are also no West Barns, Newcraighall or Bonnyrigg players that would stand out for a good conference side. 

f**k me this hasn’t half kicked off since last night! 

Don’t know where to start but this is a good one to start on. You’ve gone from not even knowing me when you first posted now to knowing that I personally now pay players. Matty would be due me £400 for taking the big daft b*****d so stop spouting rubbish 😂 You’ve let your guard down there and forgot what you started to now just trying to have a pop at me behind the disguise of a username, you sad b*****d. 

You're clearly someone that does know me and doesn’t like me for whatever reason, just talking sheer and utter nonsense now to get a reaction.

Edited by Dinsey

1 minute ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

Not digging! Have praised him several times in this thread which seems to be unnoticed.

I previously played with Craigroyston years ago. My biggest concern is what happens if he gets a better offer elsewhere and jumps ship again. My sources tell me the existing committee are walking away and allowing him to bring his own people in the background to run it. If he has a successful year or two and gets an offer to go, we know he doesn’t stick around and it could be the end of what is a great club. Maybe voicing my concerns in an amateur thread is the wrong place.

Craigroyston have never been gid so guessing you are guff at fitba

3 minutes ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

You’ve just let your guard down there too... Relax and calm yourself!! Deep breathes it’s only a discussion 😆😆

I’m not having a dig at all here, you have previous for paying players, I’m glad you didn’t deny it! As said above if that’s how you want to run amateur clubs to be successful then good luck to you. 

Just for the record, Newcraighall would NEVER have let Hunter walk away for nothing to join another amateur side. What was the fee if it wasn’t £400? 

I’m perfectly relaxed. You know you’re at it to try and get reactions by talking shite. 

Please tell me one single player I’ve ever paid money to play for any my teams? Never gave anyone a penny to play for us, as every one will tell you. 

Why in the f**k would anyone pay money for an amateur player. You do know you can just phone up the registration secretary and ask to be released at amateur if the club won’t do it eh? All Matty, and the other players that left clubs to come, had to do was hand back their kits.

You came for a reaction and you’ve got one, you can sit with a wee chubby now. 

13 minutes ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

Not digging! Have praised him several times in this thread which seems to be unnoticed.

I previously played with Craigroyston years ago. My biggest concern is what happens if he gets a better offer elsewhere and jumps ship again. My sources tell me the existing committee are walking away and allowing him to bring his own people in the background to run it. If he has a successful year or two and gets an offer to go, we know he doesn’t stick around and it could be the end of what is a great club. Maybe voicing my concerns in an amateur thread is the wrong place.

Right here we go again....

For arguments sake just say a manager/team went into a club that was going to fold regardless and in your words was successful enough to get a move to a bigger club, would that not be brilliant for football? You’d have one club saved that was about to fold and on a good footing for another manager to come in and pick up. You’re just talking absolute nonsense now.

What’s this jumping ship nonsense? Would you not say that the majority of people involved in football would want to get to the best level they can. It happens at all levels of football. 

You have completely contradicted yourself on that one. You’d rather see Craigroyston fold now than have someone come in and do well for a couple years and leave. Clever. 

Edited by Dinsey

2 minutes ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

We’re going in circles on your two posts above.

Your clearly getting wound up by the constant posting so I’ll leave it at that as it’s coming across to you I’m just looking for a bite when in reality I’m speaking the truth.

Good luck to you wherever you are next season but I have a pretty good idea where it will be 😆

Not going around in circles at all. You’re making wild accusations about me and I’ve asked you to prove it. You then completely contradict yourself. 

13 minutes ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

Look mate, if you think it’s just me that’s been told or thinks you give players cash then you need your head checked! It’s widespread across EOS and Amateurs as I’m sure even the guys that disagreed with me on here would agree.

For the record, I’ve never said anything bad about you doing that if that’s how you work. See above. Good luck to you, you clearly care enough to want to be the best which I actually admire.

In regards to the Craigroyston stuff. The rumours going about are you want your own committee in place, again nothing against that. Your not willing to be truthful on this forum about taking over there which I can understand given it’s early January and still half a season to go. Myself and other ex Craigroyston players main concerns are what I have stated. You have a decent enough start and get offers elsewhere. Where does that leave when Bob Currie etc are all replaced by your own guys and you’ve decided you want to move on?

Don't get why your getting so angry and wound up by anything I’ve said. Going back to very first thread - prove yourself at amateur level before taking the step up to our level is only piece of advice I’d give you. Win the Premier at amateur.

Good luck!

Mate you’re talking absolute nonsense man. Let me make this all very clear. 

1 - I’ve never paid a player a penny to play for me and never would at amateur.  It’s one of the things I detest most.  

2- I most certainly have done nothing of the sort as to say I want my own committee at any club, let alone Craigroyston. I find it massively disrespectful to them and to Sheerin who is battling on there to see the season out when others would have walked. 

3 - I think you will find Bob Currie etc have absolutely no intention of staying on at Craigroyston regardless what happens they are leaving and intent on closing the club. Let’s have it straight, if they don’t find new people willing to come in and take over then the club folds. I’m a coach, I don’t know how to run a club and wouldn’t dare tell people how to do it. If a new committee went in and took over to keep them going and asked me to come along and I felt it was right then yes, I’d absolutely jump at the opportunity, as would anyone that has ambition to do better. 

4-  You’re a slavour. 

Edited by Dinsey