Leafa

Sandysafc

On 14/11/2019 at 11:36, HendersonDelivers said:

dunderhal and pencateland need to gee up.wastin every1 time

And how do we need to gee up???????? You come and run an amatuer side and see how you get on ya clown!!! Aye your on here sprouting pish and looking for bites as you've probably got nothing better to do than lie in yir ain ming and post up on here! Boys busting their ass to get guys to play fitbaw on a saturday is near impossible these days.....the lack of commitment is unreal so guys like you posting that nonsense aint helping matter! So away and take a loooooooooooong hard look at yirself in the mirror ya w**k stain bucket of pish!!

7 hours ago, Big Z said:

And how do we need to gee up???????? You come and run an amatuer side and see how you get on ya clown!!! Aye your on here sprouting pish and looking for bites as you've probably got nothing better to do than lie in yir ain ming and post up on here! Boys busting their ass to get guys to play fitbaw on a saturday is near impossible these days.....the lack of commitment is unreal so guys like you posting that nonsense aint helping matter! So away and take a loooooooooooong hard look at yirself in the mirror ya w**k stain bucket of pish!!

Botle it tae play games and give away wins.waste of space n shoud be relegated 

15 hours ago, HendersonDelivers said:

Botle it tae play games and give away wins.waste of space n shoud be relegated 

Away and f**k yirself ya a*****e!! Can't even f***in spell ya welt, you even been to school........take it you were in C17 mate hahahahaha!!! HendersonDelivers a load of pish!! Ashamed a p***k like you is also a Hibs fan!! Gives the whole of LEAFA a bad name p***ks like you. 

On ‎19‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 07:53, Big Z said:

Away and f**k yirself ya a*****e!! Can't even f***in spell ya welt, you even been to school........take it you were in C17 mate hahahahaha!!! HendersonDelivers a load of pish!! Ashamed a p***k like you is also a Hibs fan!! Gives the whole of LEAFA a bad name p***ks like you. 

truth hurts wee z

sandys and tollcross win again sandys where losing 2 nil so there playing like champions cos they never give up that league is between they 2 in the other leagues edinburgh star and laurieston will win them but I think newcraighall will start putting pressure on laurieston in that league cos they will be a dose of games behind cos of the cup games lothian vale wont drop a point in that league as the standard is so bad nobody can get near them but they have been found out in cup games already 

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, NickyRFC said:

Your plans for next season 

Why would I announce any plans for next season when we’ve still half a season to play? 

I know what you’re on about, been asked a million times but as it stands nothing has been agreed with anyone or any other club. 

Edited by Dinsey

There’s honestly nothing to talk about lads. We were asked about potentially helping out somewhere next season at a club that’s on the brink of folding. 

Personally I have nothing to do with anything that may or may not happen and I believe people involved are going to speak more in the coming months but nothing at all has been agreed or even spoken about at any great length. I think it’s just initial chat and exploring the possibilities. 

26 minutes ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

Prove yourself at Amateur level first before even considering EOS.

No offence, you’ve never kicked a ball in your life and have a track record of taking boys from previous amateur sides you’ve ran to new projects. They’ll get found out EOS level IMO. 

Good luck though, clearly a massive opportunity for you that you no doubt will never get offered elsewhere.

Boness Juniors m8 not EOS. 

Dinsey, wasnt sure if this was what the rumblings were about but thought it may have been something u woukd have been linked to?

1 hour ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

Prove yourself at Amateur level first before even considering EOS.

No offence, you’ve never kicked a ball in your life and have a track record of taking boys from previous amateur sides you’ve ran to new projects. They’ll get found out EOS level IMO. 

Good luck though, clearly a massive opportunity for you that you no doubt will never get offered elsewhere.

Prove what at amateur?

How have I not kicked a ball either? I have played in the East of Scotland league. 

Also, you do know most of the boys in my team have played EoS, Juniors, Lowland and a couple have SPL appearances under their belts? I would also be willing to bet a lot of money that the top amateur teams in LEAFA would more than hold their own in the A and B conference divisions and certainly not be disgraced. 

Anyway, as I said above nothing has been agreed or spoken about at any great depth so there’s nothing really to speak about for now. 

Edited by Dinsey

42 minutes ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

Everyone in Edinburgh knows Dinse is taking over Craigroyston.

Mate I’ve said a couple times, absolutely nothing of the sort is agreed. Nobody has even spoken face to face that’s how far it’s went. There’s as good chance it may never materialise when the relevant people sit down. 

People putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5 at the moment. 

3 minutes ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

It’s nothing personal as I don’t know you, I’m just giving my opinion as someone that’s played EOS all my days that it won’t be easy for the guys you currently have playing for you to make the jump. Amateur players at best, again IMO. My point about you proving yourself at amateurs is why not wait till you mix it with the big boys in Premier instead of a league your in now that’s the worst it’s ever been I’m sure you’d agree? How many leagues did you win with St Bernards?

Your next point about amateur players in LEAFA. Sandys players maybe yes could comfortably but the rest certainly couldn’t cut it in EOS Premier, your kidding yourself on to think otherwise.

I wish you all the best at Craigroyston mate I really do, I’m just being honest in saying I think you’ll struggle with the current crop you have now. You have a great record of attracting players so to be fair with the investors you have had behind you elsewhere you’ll maybe be able to get better bodies in. Again, lets be honest you have zero competition in the league your in just now as standard is shocking, next to no competition in that league so the players now you have are suitable for that level. I don’t think they’d even cut in Premier.

Think it’s also fair to say, should you do jump ship it’s quite poor on the guys at Lauriston as no doubt you will leave them with next to no players after emptying majority of the originals when you took over. 

Good luck.

As I’ve said, nothing is agreed or been spoken about at any length. If it does happen then we will see if you’re right though. 

You’re also kidding yourself if you don’t think the players at the top amateur clubs and even boys at teams like Lothian Vale who play in the lower league could not easily play in the leagues I mentioned above. There’s a reason teams at that level and above are constantly trying to sign these players. 

Edited by Dinsey

30 minutes ago, Dinsey said:

Prove what at amateur?

How have I not kicked a ball either? I have played in the East of Scotland league. 

Also, you do know most of the boys in my team have played EoS, Juniors, Lowland and a couple have SPL appearances under their belts? I would also be willing to bet a lot of money that the top amateur teams in LEAFA would more than hold their own in the A and B conference divisions and certainly not be disgraced. 

Anyway, as I said above nothing has been agreed or spoken about at any great depth so there’s nothing really to speak about for now. 

Agree with that watched a few pre season games start of the season with leafa teams against lowland and EoS sides and the leafa teams held there own, maybe last 15mins when games opened up was when the leafa sides looked out there depth. 

6 minutes ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

Pre season?! Don’t even merit a response!

Why bother replying then  🤨face it EoS standard is rotten, the better amateur teams would probably beat them in an one off game 

Edited by CFCboy92