Leafa

Sandysafc

He is best his best years tho mate. Still a cracking player especially at this level. Do you still play him in a back 3?

Not having a go as ive tipped you for going far in the majors.

Kiddo is past it [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] gee it a rest . In the words from the man himself " lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep " [emoji23]

51 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:
4 hours ago, Safc2017 said:
Its a new formation at sandys mate with 4 at the back . Seems to be working a treat this season . 

Totally agree, his issue was a back 3 as it left him very exposed as he doesn't have the luxury of pace. More solid at the back and look at the results not shipping goals.

Nae bother guardiola fancy joining the management?

Not my point. You have no power to judge a guy who has stepped down to amateurs to help his local team. When teams all around us in the amateur game is folding you choose to find criticism in a guy who has stepped down a level. He is better than you now, yesterday, tomorrow and any other day you want.

1 hour ago, quickoverayard said:
4 hours ago, Safc2017 said:
Its a new formation at sandys mate with 4 at the back . Seems to be working a treat this season . 

Totally agree, his issue was a back 3 as it left him very exposed as he doesn't have the luxury of pace. More solid at the back and look at the results not shipping goals.

If I may offer my humble opinion. I personally think Kiddo is superb in the centre of a 3 and well suited to the role but you need the right type of players making up that 3, which would be the same with any players. His reading of the game, organisation and experience  is second to none at this level. I think at Sandys they perhaps never had the right type of players to play that formation with the players available but bow they’ve found a formation that suits the players available to them a bit better. 

Edited by Dinsey

Just now, Dinsey said:

If I may offer my humble opinion. I personally think Kiddo is superb in the centre of a 3 and well suited to the role but you need the right type of players making up that 3, which would be the same with any players. His reading of the game, experience and organisation is second to none at this level. I think at Sandys they perhaps never had the right type of players to play that formation with the players available but bow they’ve found a formation that suits the players available to them a bit better. 

Correct Dinsey . I think it comes down to the whole style of play. It was a system that brought us a lot of success but if you continue with the same system then eventually other teams find you out. So, quickoverayard, do you still wish to send in your CV? Or just ask someone else who knows what they are talking about before you open your gub and let the diarrhoea flow? Fanny!

Mate behave yourself.... god forbid someone gives a bit critique to the mighty sandys. We could talk about high medium and low blocks or depth cover balance, the fact last season you lot shipped goals for fun and this year nowhere near as much is due to the fact you went to a 4 imo.

Or would you like me to say sandys are the best amateur team thats ever been and kiddo is the best player at this level we've ever seen...... does that suit you better???

Correct Dinsey . I think it comes down to the whole style of play. It was a system that brought us a lot of success but if you continue with the same system then eventually other teams find you out. So, quickoverayard, do you still wish to send in your CV? Or just ask someone else who knows what they are talking about before you open your gub and let the diarrhoea flow? Fanny!

On 22/10/2019 at 20:45, quickoverayard said:
On 22/10/2019 at 17:28, Safc2017 said:

Since kiddo has joined sandys they have won 8 trophy’s am sitting top of the league with him captioning the club in 2 season f**k me man won’t get a better player at a club than him