Leafa

Sandysafc

34 minutes ago, junglehenry said:

Take the juniors chat to the juniors...

How boring now eh... 

no one in this forum is interested in a team/teams that don’t exist anymore or a team that’s in a junior league so take it elsewhere where someone might give a f**k about it 😴

19 hours ago, Bains1980 said:

Where you at the Lothian game today?

no I was not at the game but people I know told me what happened and they seen it nothing in the rules against it but everyone on the field of play apart from one was expecting the ball to go back i seen Lothian say they told players to give a goal and they refused that shows there players dont have any respect for the manager Lothian were offered to call it a draw and manager said no to that there now the dirtiest team in the league and nobody will have any respect for cheats like them 

4 minutes ago, Thekeeper said:

no I was not at the game but people I know told me what happened and they seen it nothing in the rules against it but everyone on the field of play apart from one was expecting the ball to go back i seen Lothian say they told players to give a goal and they refused that shows there players dont have any respect for the manager Lothian were offered to call it a draw and manager said no to that there now the dirtiest team in the league and nobody will have any respect for cheats like them 

So should Scotland have gave the ball back tonight when the keeper picked the ball up outside the box when he thought it wasn’t a foul ?? #notintherules 

1 hour ago, Fraz_1311 said:

So should Scotland have gave the ball back tonight when the keeper picked the ball up outside the box when he thought it wasn’t a foul ?? #notintherules 

That's also a red card offence...

In regards to Lothian, player was injured they where supposed to give it back. Didn't, and scored now the only thing wrong with that is 'fair play' and the ball should have been given to the opponent. It wasn't they scored a goal and the game continued.

What happened why were the other team expecting
It back? If play was stopped for injury then it’s an uncontested drop ball for the team who was in possession when play was stopped.

On 11/10/2019 at 20:36, Hertz1874 said:

Danderhall and Pencaitland looking for players on Twitter.

I know Pencaitland have been struggling big time their secretary working like a trojan to get bodies in.

Aye Henderson Delivers is talking nonsense! Pencaitland won't be folding or geeing up any time soon that's for sure! As a couple of lads on here have said, Rambo the secretary and myself for that matter, along with the management team won't allow that to happen! Too many years of hard work has been spent getting to where we are. If that means we struggle for a season then so be it but we have brought in a few new faces which has made a massive difference! 

On 12/10/2019 at 20:33, Thekeeper said:

better tell your players to stop spreading a dose of shite cos that meant to be wear it came from and lothian vale rat bags keeping the baw and scoring when other team put it out when a vale player wiz injured cheats should be ashamed of that to win a game if you cant win a game in that league fairly yous have got problems cos thats rank poor patter 

If what’s been said is true then I genuinely fear for the amateur game now.

LEAFA select trial tonight, entertaining game played like a cup final with some meaty tackles going in! Blue team win the game 4-3. 

Had a quite mental number of call offs in the last week or two with a lot of players unable to make it and a lot of boys answering late calls to come along. 

Goals for blue - Wayne Macintosh x2, Dayne Robertson, OG 

Goals for red - Luke Leiper, Ean Gilhooley, Andy Crichton 

11 minutes ago, Dinsey said:

LEAFA select trial tonight, entertaining game played like a cup final with some meaty tackles going in! Blue team win the game 4-3. 

Had a quite mental number of call offs in the last week or two with a lot of players unable to make it and a lot of boys answering late calls to come along. 

Goals for blue - Wayne Macintosh x2, Dayne Robertson, OG 

Goals for red - Luke Leiper, Ean Gilhooley, Andy Crichton 

Sounds like it was a good game then, any chance of naming the blue and white squads on show tonight for the guys

like myself who couldn’t make tonight’s game.

15 minutes ago, puma king said:

Sounds like it was a good game then, any chance of naming the blue and white squads on show tonight for the guys

like myself who couldn’t make tonight’s game.

Just going to my bed mate, I’ll fire down a list tomorrow. A lot of the guys filled in at late notice due to players becoming unavailable for various reasons. 

43 minutes ago, Sandysafc said:

No surprise to see Wayne standing out. Probably the best striker the amateurs have seen in this part of the country since Martin Cameron

Would probably say Jordyn Sheerin was the best striker i had seen in the ams when at Heriot Vale unplayable 

6 hours ago, Sandysafc said:

No surprise to see Wayne standing out. Probably the best striker the amateurs have seen in this part of the country since Martin Cameron

Deek Riordan scored a few unreal goals for us at St Bernard’s, that was some profile to get playing amateur. 

Both teams. A lot of guys there that stepped in late that we hadn’t seen before so it was good for us to get a look at them. 

A large number of players invited couldn’t make it which is why some names you may expect to see aren’t there but few of these boys have done themselves no harm. Very good game and highly competitive! 

Hoping to arrange a friendly next month. 

F0A67A3A-4206-49B4-8C19-CBD33B4B50ED.png

1BD07D8E-40E7-4B34-AFB9-8BF01657B69B.png