Leafa

Sandysafc

13 hours ago, Hertz1874 said:

Danderhall and Pencaitland looking for players on Twitter.

I know Pencaitland have been struggling big time their secretary working like a trojan to get bodies in.

tranent are fine none of the players are leaving danderhall dont have a team today there about to fold wont see next week I have been told as well that laurieston are in bother cos dinsey is taken his players to arni rangers 

2 hours ago, Thekeeper said:

tranent are fine none of the players are leaving danderhall dont have a team today there about to fold wont see next week I have been told as well that laurieston are in bother cos dinsey is taken his players to arni rangers 

Why would Dinsey goto Arni when he had chance to goto Craigroyston who are more local?

Edited by Hertz1874

2 hours ago, Thekeeper said:

What a load of shite. 

8 hours ago, Dinsey said:

What a load of shite. 

better tell your players to stop spreading a dose of shite cos that meant to be wear it came from and lothian vale rat bags keeping the baw and scoring when other team put it out when a vale player wiz injured cheats should be ashamed of that to win a game if you cant win a game in that league fairly yous have got problems cos thats rank poor patter 

Nothing to do with LEAFA now though lads, maybe better starting a post on them in Junior chat as I’m sure not many people really care anymore what they do or don’t do. Pennies don’t exist, CP don’t exist. 

Edited by Dinsey

better tell your players to stop spreading a dose of shite cos that meant to be wear it came from and lothian vale rat bags keeping the baw and scoring when other team put it out when a vale player wiz injured cheats should be ashamed of that to win a game if you cant win a game in that league fairly yous have got problems cos thats rank poor patter 

Where you at the Lothian game today?

14 hours ago, Redondo said:

This was never in doubt. McBookie would be aswell opening betting again. There are real gang and there going nowhere. The Director of Football has no got a clue!!! 

Must have more of a clue than yourself mate he has the famous east medal that you are still craving 

14 hours ago, Redondo said:

This was never in doubt. McBookie would be aswell opening betting again. There are real gang and there going nowhere. The Director of Football has no got a clue!!! 

Am sure the Manager picks the team not the Director of Football unless the Manager is just a yes man !!

9 minutes ago, Bawsoot said:

Am sure the Manager picks the team not the Director of Football unless the Manager is just a yes man !!

Can someone explain to me what a director of football does and why Syngenta have 1 in the 1st place. 

Is this a new role that Clubs at lower levels are introducing? What r they directing?

4 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Can someone explain to me what a director of football does and why Syngenta have 1 in the 1st place. 

Is this a new role that Clubs at lower levels are introducing? What r they directing?

What has it got to do with yourself and fallin you obviously think Director of Football  picks the team and the Manager is just a yes man or a front  why does it even concern you ?

2 minutes ago, Bawsoot said:

What has it got to do with yourself and fallin you obviously think Director of Football  picks the team and the Manager is just a yes man or a front  why does it even concern you ?

Ur awfy sure of ursel m8 now ur tellin folk what there thinking.

It was a genuine question. Either way I suppose ur right it doesnt matter. Couldnt really care less tbh was just making conversation. 

It also has nothing to do with Fallin. They seem to be doing fine.

As dinsey says this is a Leafa chat so on that, East Calder Utd and Armadale Athletic both face Fallin soon would anyone care to shed any light on them so i can pass it onto the gaffer. Lol.

Ffs I couldn’t believe it when I come on here and seen you were still talking about us. Get a life. Your team got pumped from us get over it. 

9 minutes ago, Redondo said:

It was a genuine question. Either way I suppose ur right it doesnt matter. Couldnt really care less tbh was just making conversation. 

As dinsey says this is a Leafa chat so on that, East Calder Utd and Armadale Athletic both face Fallin soon would anyone care to shed any light on them so i can pass it onto the gaffer. Lol.

18 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Am awfy sure of myself ???  Haha so you can pass it on to the gaffer Redondo you are the fallin gaffer ya clown 

3 minutes ago, 3yardsout said:

Ffs I couldn’t believe it when I come on here and seen you were still talking about us. Get a life. Your team got pumped from us get over it. 

Everyones talking about u's mate, u's are a laughing stock.  Chased out the amateur game and now ur having a go at the juniors. I'd use the term juniors lightly here coz i think we can all admit the standard of that league isnt the greatest.

In the back door again aswell, I just find it all very ammusing.