Leafa

Sandysafc

1 hour ago, puma king said:

Couldn’t agree more this basically sums them up..😂

Toys out the pram big style..😅

I would say what has happened more sums up LEAFA and most of its teams. Anyway let’s get over it, leafa have got what they wanted and we move on 

9 hours ago, Dinsey said:

Or more accurately asked the only one I know from the team if there was a reason I hadn’t heard anything from them and I ask if any them were keen. No issue at all like you’re trying to make out is there. I don’t have to even contact a team to call a player up, can do so if I wish. 

I done it off my own back, nothing to do with LEAFA. I get you may be bitter about how things have worked out but that’s nothing to do with me. 

You don't need to contact the club you can just contact the player what a total lack of respect you are showing to clubs saying that Dinsey 

When you've still people spouting about pennies winning stuff that's when you know there hurting it never worked out like they planned. Give it a year and no one will even remember pennies. A club that had no substance or connection with any community. Close the door on the way out ae

1 hour ago, Snowman said:

When you've still people spouting about pennies winning stuff that's when you know there hurting it never worked out like they planned. Give it a year and no one will even remember pennies. A club that had no substance or connection with any community. Close the door on the way out ae

Pennies , was a football team , successful in a poor league , on bigger stage , successful in one cup ! A club has long term history , connections to local community ,and a future within that community pennies is none of above! Zegenta , have all that history ! It will be interesting to see how both teams interact, the young guys zegenta have promised the world to , with the pennies amatuer players who where never good enough to play above amatuer level ! 

22 hours ago, Gaz8 said:

East champions thats how bad we were :)

Yes as been already mentioned any team can get lucky with a cup run 😉

Unfortunately CP will be remembered as a team with 

No leadership 

No drive

No long term vision

No infrastructure 

No community involvement 

No history 

No fanbase 

No spirit

No fixed abode

No players 

And finally No More

Bye 👋 

11 minutes ago, puma king said:

Yes as been already mentioned any team can get lucky with a cup run 😉

Unfortunately CP will be remembered as a team with 

No leadership 

No drive

No long term vision

No infrastructure 

No community involvement 

No history 

No fanbase 

No spirit

No fixed abode

No players 

And finally No More

Bye 👋 

Why the big fascination with cp there gone now so let's just move on 

9 minutes ago, Bawsoot said:

Why the big fascination with cp there gone now so let's just move on 

I would agree with that, there in the history books, gone and soon to be forgotten.

Lets move on, maybe Bawsoot can give us some of his chat about his affiliation to Sandy's!!

Lol.

17 minutes ago, Redondo said:

I would agree with that, there in the history books, gone and soon to be forgotten.

Lets move on, maybe Bawsoot can give us some of his chat about his affiliation to Sandy's!!

Lol.

Am not affiliated to sandys lad just like watching them 

16 minutes ago, Bawsoot said:

Am not affiliated to sandys lad just like watching them 

Yeah a noticed u were outed last week, quite funny tbh.

See ur now having a go at Dinsey? Is that thing in ur hand made of wood or metal?

Uv been jumping about that Central chat having fly digs, how do feel now that the Leafa Premier is pretty much a 1 horse race now? 

Do you think ur team have the competition week in week out to go far in the big 1?

2 hours ago, Redondo said:

Yeah a noticed u were outed last week, quite funny tbh.

See ur now having a go at Dinsey? Is that thing in ur hand made of wood or metal?

Uv been jumping about that Central chat having fly digs, how do feel now that the Leafa Premier is pretty much a 1 horse race now? 

Do you think ur team have the competition week in week out to go far in the big 1?

Not having a go at Dinsey just dont think contacting a player to ask the player to see if anybody was interested in playing with the leafa  select would you be happy if csafl select manager was to contact your player to see if any your players were interested just think it's very unprofessional imo

Wow some reading on here lol

Narrowed it down

Cp “sneak” into leafa -league not happy

League take away cp home park -cp not happy

Cp walk away from leafa

Leafa , pissed off ? Happy ?

Ps some bitterness between Fallin and cp lol

Syngenta jnrs(cp) v Fallin friendly pay per view surely lol

Pls
Pls
Pls

31 minutes ago, Sa2109 said:

Yes they do

Amazes me that people have the idea that Fallin had an issue with your team yet here u r trying to accuse Fallin of doing exactly what gave u the bad reputation that stopped u from getting into any of the leagues that u applied to. 

Jealous maybe? 

If your going to start accusations about paying players then you better have some evidence of this otherwise just be quiet. 

Theres a perfectly good Junior section that you can now post on, now that you are now the new Director of football at Syngenta!!

Where did it all go wrong eh?

2 hours ago, Bawsoot said:

Not having a go at Dinsey just dont think contacting a player to ask the player to see if anybody was interested in playing with the leafa  select would you be happy if csafl select manager was to contact your player to see if any your players were interested just think it's very unprofessional imo

Can I ask what the problem with this is here? It’s my job to get the best players together that I can to give us the best chance of winning games. 

Not that I need to explain, but I will to clear anything up that seems to have got your goat. I  d. hadn't been contacted by anyone from CP, I’ve not heard from a few clubs actually that I know there are good players. For various reasons, some simply weren’t aware of the up coming trials etc. 

I went to the one guy I know at the club  and asked if there was a reason none of them had been put forward, when he told me not that he was aware of and the club never put anybody forward when they went under Pennies either , I told him to mention to the boys if any them wanted to be considered to let me know as some players also just don’t want to be involved for their own reasons. 

Nowt wrong with that in the slightest, it’s not like they’re being poached to play for another team. As I said previously, any player registered with LEAFA can be called up for a representative game and their club doesn’t have to give permission. I always ask someone first though. 

Edited by Dinsey

Absoloutely no issue Dinsey. 

I know that other select managers have approached players after games to see if they are interested. Why shouldnt they its only an enquiry and it saves wasted time if players dont want to be selected.