Leafa

Sandysafc

7 minutes ago, The retro star said:

Think it would be most pennies players opinions not most people

Sure funmac could shed some light as to why they maybe hate use or seriously dislike use

I honestly couldn’t care less why they hate, dislike us tbh. Unless your involved with any of the clubs you should be the same. Or are you a sweetie wife who loves the gossip 

CP folding with Danderhall borderlining aswell thats two teams from the prem away already dont know why people love it when teams fold ect just makes the leagues alot smaller and less challenging and dont see the hate with Pennies either they were approached by Craigshill to join them and yes it was a free ticket to the top league and lets be serious ANY team would do the exact same its hardly cheating they would have pissed pissed any of those bottom leagues anyway i do agree with new teams starting at the bottom but pennies had a ticket to the big league and as stated ANY team would do the same if given the chance unless they were scared of the big league Pennies last season beat all the top teams from LEAFA on the way to winning the east and beat Sandys at there own pitch so i hardly doubt them “shitting it” is true and in my view the league stopping them playing at little kerse is embarassing linlithgow which is on Falkirks doorstep people were happy to travel there but not happy to travel 5 mins extra along the road? Clubs voting against that done that purely out of spite i dont blame CP (Pennies) saying know what f**k that they were willing to travel to edinburgh for league games so why cant the other teams do it in return? So dont blame them for chucking it they were fucked from the league at the beginning LEAFA lost out on a good team. Was looking forward to seeing some of the CP games in Edinburgh but all the best to them 

Just to clarify, there is no ill feeling towards Pennies from Fallin. 

Fallin/Pennies have had many a tussle over the last few seasons, Pennies trophy haul is proof that they had the edge in that rivalry.

Fallin have moved on and now so do Pennies, best of luck to Allan Walker and any of the players he takes with him to the Juniors as the majority of them are decent lads.

As for the East, If Fallin are spoke of as a potential winner well thats flattering and other peoples opinions , I doubt that anyone at the Club is looking any further than the next game.  

Lothian vale never took that chance . Salvie offered the chance but the managers wanted to work there way through the league's and earn the right to be in the premier . But in saying that I would have been all for going straight in and don't think pennies lads done anything wrong ,all they got was shafted for  not getting to play at grangemouth . 

32 minutes ago, Gaz8 said:

Of course he didnt 

I never received any contact from CP to put players forward, it was my personal feeling that they wouldn’t want any players in the select squad. 

However I did text Chucky and asked him to ask the boys if any them would like to be considered, you can check with him and he will confirm as much. I would have had no problems with it at all as he will again confirm. 

Shafted from day 1 from leafa tried to help craigshill out then evan they shafted  us we so are we wrong for calling it a day don’t think so. as leafaboy stated we were travelling away to other teams why couldn’t they travel to us. most of the time lk would have been less of a commute than other places we were forced to play. We struggled to get a park let this late so there would be no chance come mid week games  I have it on good word from a number of leafa teams that the committee contacted them to vote for the change so why should we have stayed loyal ?? and also if we shat it why did we play sandies ?? 

12 minutes ago, Fraz_1311 said:

Shafted from day 1 from leafa tried to help craigshill out then evan they shafted  us we so are we wrong for calling it a day don’t think so. as leafaboy stated we were travelling away to other teams why couldn’t they travel to us. most of the time lk would have been less of a commute than other places we were forced to play. We struggled to get a park let this late so there would be no chance come mid week games  I have it on good word from a number of leafa teams that the committee contacted them to vote for the change so why should we have stayed loyal ?? and also if we shat it why did we play sandies ?? 

You came into this league screaming and shouting and finally departing the same way ffs what a trumpet...😂 😂

12 hours ago, Dinsey said:

I never received any contact from CP to put players forward, it was my personal feeling that they wouldn’t want any players in the select squad. 

However I did text Chucky and asked him to ask the boys if any them would like to be considered, you can check with him and he will confirm as much. I would have had no problems with it at all as he will again confirm. 

So basically you by passed the club when to a player and asked him to ask the boys if they wanted to be involved in the select a think that's a shocking way for a select manager to deal with things 

10 minutes ago, Bawsoot said:

So basically you by passed the club when to a player and asked him to ask the boys if they wanted to be involved in the select a think that's a shocking way for a select manager to deal with things 

It’s a leafa way to do things nothing surprising 

46 minutes ago, Gaz8 said:

East champions thats how bad we were :)

BTW...

thats a great achievement, but can i just say, any one can win a cup, if you look at the past few winners

Salvesen won the East  3 years ago, while outside the top 2 leagues of LEAFA and beat all of Pennies, Sandys, Craigshill and Tollcross and and another team from the Stirling league on route.

St Bernards won the cup 2 years ago while outside the top league in LEAFA as well.

Yes Pennies won the cup and deserved it as well - but when you come to a new league banging your gums about how good you are - you need to prove it week after week not just one of games - Yes you have had the pitch fiasco against you i personally would've liked to see you guys stay and make a go of it as i thought the base of a Pennies team with some Craigshill players would've been good, 

but it shows the character of the team to down tools when its going against you

all the best to all the pennies ( CP Utd) guys what ever they plan to do, Pennies were a good team the times i saw them 

2 hours ago, Bawsoot said:

Or more accurately asked the only one I know from the team if there was a reason I hadn’t heard anything from them and I ask if any them were keen. No issue at all like you’re trying to make out is there. I don’t have to even contact a team to call a player up, can do so if I wish. 

2 hours ago, Fraz_1311 said:

It’s a leafa way to do things nothing surprising 

I done it off my own back, nothing to do with LEAFA. I get you may be bitter about how things have worked out but that’s nothing to do with me. 

8 hours ago, scorer said:

BTW...

thats a great achievement, but can i just say, any one can win a cup, if you look at the past few winners

Salvesen won the East  3 years ago, while outside the top 2 leagues of LEAFA and beat all of Pennies, Sandys, Craigshill and Tollcross and and another team from the Stirling league on route.

St Bernards won the cup 2 years ago while outside the top league in LEAFA as well.

Yes Pennies won the cup and deserved it as well - but when you come to a new league banging your gums about how good you are - you need to prove it week after week not just one of games - Yes you have had the pitch fiasco against you i personally would've liked to see you guys stay and make a go of it as i thought the base of a Pennies team with some Craigshill players would've been good, 

but it shows the character of the team to down tools when its going against you

all the best to all the pennies ( CP Utd) guys what ever they plan to do, Pennies were a good team the times i saw them 

Couldn’t agree more this basically sums them up..😂

Toys out the pram big style..😅