Leafa

Sandysafc

That's a game in the ayrshire premier league and LEAFA premier league that didnt go ahead this weekend due to referee shortage. I have a feeling that will just get worse as the season goes on. It might sound a bit strange but I actually dont think it's the worst thing as it will hopefully force associations and especially clubs to stop burying their heads in the sand and address the shocking behaviour towards referees by club members both during the game and after on social media etc.

Agreed, some of the behaviour towards refs is shocking.

That's a game in the ayrshire premier league and LEAFA premier league that didnt go ahead this weekend due to referee shortage. I have a feeling that will just get worse as the season goes on. It might sound a bit strange but I actually dont think it's the worst thing as it will hopefully force associations and especially clubs to stop burying their heads in the sand and address the shocking behaviour towards referees by club members both during the game and after on social media etc.

13 minutes ago, Hertz1874 said:

He's talking shite as usual.

Meadowbank offered 2 seperate kick offs to Sandys 12 and 4 after finding alternate ref.

Sandys were the home team so Meadowbank couldn’t of offered any kick of times to Sandys as they have to organise the ref so it looks like you my friend are the one talking shite 

14 hours ago, Hertz1874 said:

He's talking shite as usual.

Meadowbank offered 2 seperate kick offs to Sandys 12 and 4 after finding alternate ref.

13 hours ago, Phildo said:

Sandys were the home team so Meadowbank couldn’t of offered any kick of times to Sandys as they have to organise the ref so it looks like you my friend are the one talking shite 

phildo got u telt

What game in Ayrshire prem was off?

10 hours ago, HendersonDelivers said:

phildo got u telt

You need ‘telt’ As well. Some of the stuff you come out with is horrendous. You obviously are a poor football player as you’ve never managed to find yourself a club after salvie folded, that’s if you even played for them! I’ve heard, and spoke, some shite in my time but nothing like the drip that comes out your gub!

sandys have important players missing last week and refused to change to later kick off I think and newcraighall singed a player that is supposed to have played as a ringer for edinburgh south sunday last week when he was still a boness junior player.hes went theyre cos he couldnt get a game after moving up a level I hope edinburgh south and player get a ban if true cos some people seem to get different treatment within leafa and I know people banned for doing the same 

18 hours ago, Thekeeper said:

sandys have important players missing last week and refused to change to later kick off I think and newcraighall singed a player that is supposed to have played as a ringer for edinburgh south sunday last week when he was still a boness junior player.hes went theyre cos he couldnt get a game after moving up a level I hope edinburgh south and player get a ban if true cos some people seem to get different treatment within leafa and I know people banned for doing the same 

Edinburgh south score was a bit of a shock in that league so no surprise if they've had ringers in. Saughton haven't started well but and i've heard they have lost the points from the game against Dollys which was abandoned. 

whats the pick of saturdays games? might try and take a game in 

On ‎17‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 20:32, Sandysafc said:

You need ‘telt’ As well. Some of the stuff you come out with is horrendous. You obviously are a poor football player as you’ve never managed to find yourself a club after salvie folded, that’s if you even played for them! I’ve heard, and spoke, some shite in my time but nothing like the drip that comes out your gub!

shut it

21 hours ago, Thekeeper said:

sandies do wat they want.

2 hours ago, Seventeen23 said:

Edinburgh south score was a bit of a shock in that league so no surprise if they've had ringers in. Saughton haven't started well but and i've heard they have lost the points from the game against Dollys which was abandoned. 

whats the pick of saturdays games? might try and take a game in 

nae shock. bm97 vs harps will be a gid game

Took in Craigshill CFC v Tranent today. Tranent won 6-3. Referee was atrocious for both sides some dubious offside calls and penalties. Penalty spot wasn’t marked at one of the goals so he just made it up and looked about 9 yards away. Tranent’s experience told in the end. Thought no 8 (Mikey?) was good and also no 11 upfront