Leafa

Sandysafc

4 hours ago, CFCboy92 said:

Who is it that has left to join dalkeith and who’s the replacements that are join yous? 

No one has left at all mate I wouldn’t believe some of the absolute Garbage that gets written on here at times it’s laughable honestly. 

24 minutes ago, xnxx said:

Maybe a miss print I seen but it was down a 0-0

Seen on their twitter comfortable 6-0. 

Any shocks for or against LEAFA teams in the Scottish today?

We won 4-1 at Grangemouth who were previously unbeaten and no mugs, proved too strong on the day for them. 

9 hours ago, Dinsey said:

Seen on their twitter comfortable 6-0. 

Any shocks for or against LEAFA teams in the Scottish today?

We won 4-1 at Grangemouth who were previously unbeaten and no mugs, proved too strong on the day for them. 

How was the trip trough ? Not long eh lol

Sandys v Meadowbank defo the tie to watch that will be a great that. Going for a Sandys win as there the team in form and with a 100% record and been pumping teams watched them v Tollcross and they were brilliant however Meadowbank will certainly be no mugs and will have no fear. Hopefully a good contest between two good sides 

I think Edinburgh viks could cause a major upset against CP and I will go along to castleview to watch Sandys medowbank but I think Sandys could demolish them. They should great temperament against Tollcross and what I’ve heard Meadowbank are hot heads so will get wound up easy up in niddrie 

16 minutes ago, NickyRFC said:

I think Edinburgh viks could cause a major upset against CP and I will go along to castleview to watch Sandys medowbank but I think Sandys could demolish them. They should great temperament against Tollcross and what I’ve heard Meadowbank are hot heads so will get wound up easy up in niddrie 

Sandys win for me also but it certainly wont be a demolishing and i watched Meadowbank already and didnt see any one kicking off or anything ect i heard plenty times of that being the case but they might have sorted all that out who knows anyway going to be a great game certainly looking forward to it 

I see Disney is continuing as Leafa select manager for the forth coming fixtures. I expect a team made up from tollcross , sandys, laurieston, cp united, esv and Meadowbank. I do not see any other player from any other side inLeafa being good enough to break into the select. Hard job picking the boys good enough to challenge. Failed to live up to the hype last season as a select side so hopefully go a bit better this season