Leafa

Sandysafc

Some amount of goals being scored by the more fancied sides in the top league. It could be a long hard season for some teams at the bottom who could get cut off very early. 

In our league, there have been another couple of eye raising results. Newcraighall losing 9-0 at West Barns in particular. We made it 3/3 with a very comfortable win leaving only us and Bonnyrigg on maximum points. 

4 hours ago, Dinsey said:

Some amount of goals being scored by the more fancied sides in the top league. It could be a long hard season for some teams at the bottom who could get cut off very early. 

In our league, there have been another couple of eye raising results. Newcraighall losing 9-0 at West Barns in particular. We made it 3/3 with a very comfortable win leaving only us and Bonnyrigg on maximum points. 

Think Bonnyrigg will do not bad in the league but wont win it Newcraighall every season people say they will challenge and every year its misery for them shame to be fair as years ago they were a very good team. You happy with you’re team so far dinsey or room for improvement? 

1 hour ago, Leafaboy said:

Think Bonnyrigg will do not bad in the league but wont win it Newcraighall every season people say they will challenge and every year its misery for them shame to be fair as years ago they were a very good team. You happy with you’re team so far dinsey or room for improvement? 

Definitely happy with our start, 26 goals in our opening 3 games and yet to be full strength for any of those games.

Always looking for improvement, and there’s always things we could do better that we will work on but I can’t complain. We’ve a very good squad with guys being left out the 16 and we could yet see a couple of very good additions come in to strengthen even further. All about staying switched on and making sure we do our job every week and don’t get complacent because you can easily get bitten on the arse. 

Definitely happy with our start, 26 goals in our opening 3 games and yet to be full strength for any of those games.
Always looking for improvement, and there’s always things we could do better that we will work on but I can’t complain. We’ve a very good squad with guys being left out the 16 and we could yet see a couple of very good additions come in to strengthen even further. All about staying switched on and making sure we do our job every week and don’t get complacent because you can easily get bitten on the arse. 
I know you can only beat what's in front of you but it cant be fun for either team with double figures being scored? Seems a lot of results like that over in the east.

15 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:
4 hours ago, Dinsey said:

I know you can only beat what's in front of you but it cant be fun for either team with double figures being scored? Seems a lot of results like that over in the east.

To be honest, I expected much tougher games from a couple of the teams we’ve played after watching them before the games we played. We are in the league below the premier so there should be some decent games for us. The results may say more about the quality we have I suppose.

As far as enjoying it, for me I want to go out and be ruthless against whoever we play so it’s definitely good when I see the things we work on come off. Players can sometimes struggle to stay focused in such games and it’s my job to make sure they take nothing for granted. We will face much tougher tests I’m sure. 

Why does Lothian Vale and Lauriston always get mentioned together? Tell me there biggest rivals this season? Two different teams. One already had there own pavilion, own set up, successfull season getting promoted and now have a new manager same with CP United 

lothian vale on the other hand had to start for scratch which is ALOT harder than Lauriston have had it. Both very good teams but Lothian vale have the harder route

12 hours ago, Thekeeper said:
12 hours ago, Thekeeper said:

phildo im hearing yous are taking boys from arniston cos conans left theres a heavy dose of shite theyre for that level but theyd defos rip your level apart 

None of arnistons players have left them so your hearing wrong I’m afraid and there’s some good players at arniston